CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Female Looking for a Female friend to Cruise with (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/379534-female-looking-female-friend-cruise.html)

sadams1212 January 16th, 2011 01:48 AM

Female Looking for a Female friend to Cruise with

I am a 40ish yo married female that would like to plan a cruise this year and to have someone that I can trust to go with that is female. My husband does not like dealing with the crowds of people. I only am interested in the cruises that are listed here ( Alaska, Canada/New England, Pacific North West/Canada, Bahamas, Hawaii). If you would like to talk more contact me back. Thanks :)

aussiewoman January 16th, 2011 03:35 AM

what a shame your not in australia, I want to cruise myself, but can't find anyone

jogger January 31st, 2011 08:43 AM

I would love to go to Alaska. I am a considerare roommate and don't smoke or drink. I like to have fun on the ship - shows, comedy shows, and shore excursions, etc. Email me at ggcruisegal@aol.com.

Thanks

Gail

kstan38 March 29th, 2011 09:55 AM

Hello just wondering if you would be interested in a cruise to alaska

kstan38 March 29th, 2011 09:56 AM

hello i am intrrested in cruising in sept. to alaska i am 47 swf. i am a primary school teacher. let me know if you want to know more.

mmurray155 March 30th, 2011 10:19 PM

Baja and Mexican Riviera Cruises

Hey there,

I live in the Los Angeles area and like taking 3,4,5 and 7 day cruises from Last Minute offers. Since I don't have air expenses I can go often. I don't drink often, don't smoke, and can entertain myself. I have VIP status on Carnival and need to find some travel mates. I am retired from teaching, not yet 60 and ready to go. Email me if you have any desire to travel Carnival's Mexican ports!~ mmurray155@aol.com I am a widow and prefer a female traveling companion but would consider sharing with male.

Mary

POSTED March 2011

Summer2011 May 19th, 2011 08:07 PM

Hi,
My name is Pebble. I am interested in an eastern caribbean cruise in September. Have you been on the eastern caribbean cruise? I am married too but my husband does not like to travel and my family and friends do not have the time or money and I do not like to go by myself. Hope to hear from you.

joyosplash May 26th, 2011 08:30 PM

Hi, I'm looking for someone to travel with me on a Carnival cruise from NYC to Canada at the end of July, any interest?

cruisingnana July 22nd, 2011 05:51 PM

cruise

Hi my name is robin and I am 43 and divorced. looking for someone to go cruising with as all my friends and family dont have passpost updated.
email me back at concernednymom at yahoo dot com if you have any ???

Laura7811 July 22nd, 2011 09:21 PM

I'm totally interested in this cruise. Really want to cruise europe. I answered another post yesterday but have not heard back yet.

Have you booked a cabin already? If so, what kind?

Contact me at lspyrka@aol.com or pm me here

Laura

cruisingnana July 25th, 2011 10:24 AM

i am single female 43. interested in going to Bahamas. I dont smoke, social drinker a little. not into drama.

cruisebunny July 25th, 2011 12:18 PM

I am also interested in a female roomie. I am asian and a non smoker. I was looking to cruise in August out of Ft Lauderdale or Miami. Would you like to chat?

cruisemaya July 25th, 2011 07:37 PM

Hello.
My name is Maya I am 45 . I am looking for cabin mate (heterosexual), to travel to Europe cruises Holy Land or meditarenian. Please let me know if you interested. Thank you

Cruising Carol July 26th, 2011 12:31 PM

Hi
I have now booked myself a cruise (single) for November this year & with a friend in April 2012 together with a single in Novemeber 2012 but am always open to offers of good deals, sunshine & still want to go on Allure or Oasis. I am in UK so need to get a good deal as I have to pay for flights which don't seem to be the bargains they once were.
Maybe keep me in mind for the future.
Regards

cruisemaya July 26th, 2011 08:07 PM

I am 45 SWF looking to cruise to Holy Land Sept- October . I do not smoke or drink. I am looking for cabine roomate. Please let me know if you are interested.
Thank you
Maya
dancemaya@yahoo.com

Bucketcruiser July 27th, 2011 05:21 PM

Did you see my post about the AK cruise? It's in about a month and not that pricey... especially if we share an inside cabin. How 'bout it?