Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 16th, 2011, 12:48 AM
Familiar Face

Default Female Looking for a Female friend to Cruise with

I am a 40ish yo married female that would like to plan a cruise this year and to have someone that I can trust to go with that is female. My husband does not like dealing with the crowds of people. I only am interested in the cruises that are listed here ( Alaska, Canada/New England, Pacific North West/Canada, Bahamas, Hawaii). If you would like to talk more contact me back. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old January 16th, 2011, 02:35 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via MSN to aussiewoman

what a shame your not in australia, I want to cruise myself, but can't find anyone
Old January 31st, 2011, 07:43 AM
Familiar Face

I would love to go to Alaska. I am a considerare roommate and don't smoke or drink. I like to have fun on the ship - shows, comedy shows, and shore excursions, etc. Email me at ggcruisegal@aol.com.

Thanks

Gail
Old March 29th, 2011, 08:55 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello just wondering if you would be interested in a cruise to alaska
Old March 29th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Welcome Newcomer

hello i am intrrested in cruising in sept. to alaska i am 47 swf. i am a primary school teacher. let me know if you want to know more.
Old March 30th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to mmurray155
Arrow Baja and Mexican Riviera Cruises

Hey there,

I live in the Los Angeles area and like taking 3,4,5 and 7 day cruises from Last Minute offers. Since I don't have air expenses I can go often. I don't drink often, don't smoke, and can entertain myself. I have VIP status on Carnival and need to find some travel mates. I am retired from teaching, not yet 60 and ready to go. Email me if you have any desire to travel Carnival's Mexican ports!~ mmurray155@aol.com I am a widow and prefer a female traveling companion but would consider sharing with male.

Mary

POSTED March 2011
Old May 19th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,
My name is Pebble. I am interested in an eastern caribbean cruise in September. Have you been on the eastern caribbean cruise? I am married too but my husband does not like to travel and my family and friends do not have the time or money and I do not like to go by myself. Hope to hear from you.
Old May 26th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I'm looking for someone to travel with me on a Carnival cruise from NYC to Canada at the end of July, any interest?
Old July 22nd, 2011, 04:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile cruise

Hi my name is robin and I am 43 and divorced. looking for someone to go cruising with as all my friends and family dont have passpost updated.
email me back at concernednymom at yahoo dot com if you have any ???
Old July 22nd, 2011, 08:21 PM
Familiar Face

I'm totally interested in this cruise. Really want to cruise europe. I answered another post yesterday but have not heard back yet.

Have you booked a cabin already? If so, what kind?

Contact me at lspyrka@aol.com or pm me here

Laura
Old July 25th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Welcome Newcomer

i am single female 43. interested in going to Bahamas. I dont smoke, social drinker a little. not into drama.
Old July 25th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Familiar Face

I am also interested in a female roomie. I am asian and a non smoker. I was looking to cruise in August out of Ft Lauderdale or Miami. Would you like to chat?
Old July 25th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Familiar Face

Hello.
My name is Maya I am 45 . I am looking for cabin mate (heterosexual), to travel to Europe cruises Holy Land or meditarenian. Please let me know if you interested. Thank you
Old July 26th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Familiar Face

Hi
I have now booked myself a cruise (single) for November this year & with a friend in April 2012 together with a single in Novemeber 2012 but am always open to offers of good deals, sunshine & still want to go on Allure or Oasis. I am in UK so need to get a good deal as I have to pay for flights which don't seem to be the bargains they once were.
Maybe keep me in mind for the future.
Regards
Old July 26th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Familiar Face

I am 45 SWF looking to cruise to Holy Land Sept- October . I do not smoke or drink. I am looking for cabine roomate. Please let me know if you are interested.
Thank you
Maya
dancemaya@yahoo.com
Old July 27th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Did you see my post about the AK cruise? It's in about a month and not that pricey... especially if we share an inside cabin. How 'bout it?