Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 16th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Familiar Face

Default Wanting to take cruise to Costa Maya in feb or march

I am female 42 yrs old and looking to book a cruise for feb or march with one of the ports being Costa Maya. I was there last yr and it was the last stop and the day was way too short. I really loved it there and would like to go back but with it being one of the first stops and a longer day! I am really wanting to start taking a couple cruises a yr and want to meet others who want to do the same and enjoy it together. I prefer to meet another straight female who has similar adventurous fun personality to buddy around with for dinner and explore the islands. I like to rent 4-wheelers or dune buggies when they are allowed to travel the islands and truly take them all in. I love the entertainment on the cruises, mainly the comedy shows. I like to get up early and am usually ready to crash by midnight, earlier if we are arriving at a port really early. I am a light sleeper, so want someone that doesn't snore or like to stay up real late.

If you are interested then please email me at lyonskitty6@aol.com and we can chat!

Thanks so much!

Michelle
Sponsored Links
Old January 20th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Familiar Face

Hi! I'm new to CM but not to cruising! I've been on many and have sent a reply to your email address. Hope to hear from you because I'm feeling totally landlocked and I NEED to cruise. My DH and I are going on one the last week in February, but I'd love to sneak one in before OR after. He can't travel as much as I can so I'd LOVE to find another straight female to travel with.