CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   needs a cabinmate (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/379591-needs-cabinmate.html)

traveler71 January 17th, 2011 11:43 AM

needs a cabinmate

Single male turning 40 this year wants to cruise but don't know where. I think anywhere is good;-) Need a cabinmate. March or April would be good but anytime is ok as long as my work schedule permits.

nursek January 17th, 2011 01:15 PM

I'm booked on the Carnival Spirit March 11 leaving from San Diego for a 9 night Mexican Riviera cruise and still looking for a roommate. I've got a balcony cabin. Email for more details if this interests you!

karen_cbn@hotmail.com

Prince Valiant NY January 23rd, 2011 05:48 PM

If you are looking for a good itinerary, try Grand Cayman (Sting Ray City) and Ocho Rios, Jamaica (Dunn's River Falls). Two great places, if you haven't been there. I'm planning a cruise for April, but haven't decided yet.

traveler71 January 23rd, 2011 06:24 PM

Sounds good.

ruthlessboss January 23rd, 2011 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by traveler71 (Post 1343369)
Single male turning 40 this year wants to cruise but don't know where. I think anywhere is good;-) Need a cabinmate. March or April would be good but anytime is ok as long as my work schedule permits.

According to previous posts, you wrote about southern Caribbean, been on Voyager from Galveston, mentioned San Juan. So, where else do you want to go? And from what port? :confused:

traveler71 January 23rd, 2011 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruthlessboss (Post 1345594)
According to previous posts, you wrote about southern Caribbean, been on Voyager from Galveston, mentioned San Juan. So, where else do you want to go? And from what port? :confused:

I have never been to Florida so it would be a great port to start the cruise. Bahamas is a great port to visit according to my dining room waiter.

rkimm4 January 25th, 2011 08:44 AM

Hi,
My name is Kim and I am looking for one more peson for a 4 bunk inside cabin. Are ages range from 41 to 48. It is a cruise for my birthday leaving from Mobile on Feb 12 for 5 days to Cozumel & Progresso. I have been on 11 cruises so if its your first time your more than welcome to join us. I have paid for 4 people we do this to reduce the cost for singles. The cost to you is $300 for the 5 days.

Kim
rkimm4@aol.com

SOLO_cruiser March 15th, 2011 01:58 PM

Check out the May1st cruise from Galveston to Barcelona. They chopped the price today only to $696.82 single occupancy promonade view!

guillaume March 27th, 2011 12:00 AM

Hello There! I am a gay white single male looking to share ( to reduce single supplement)
HAL Rotterdam VI Dec 4th from PERU to Sandiego<Ca-a young 67 here and welltravelled
price for an outside cabin around $2,000-17 days continues on to Hawaii and back to SanDiego -if interested, pls e-mail me at: williamannett@att.com Regards, Bill

Tomaso March 27th, 2011 11:59 PM

How about Alaska ... 12 day cruise June 17?
I am looking for a cabinmate to avoid the single supplement.

yaelabe March 31st, 2011 02:47 PM

Cabine mate for NY-Europe in June 2011

Hey
I would like to book a cruise, 7 days NY to South hampton on June 10th. TO avoid paying 2000$ instead of 1000$ I would like to find a cabin mate.

Anybody?

Thanks

kstan38 April 4th, 2011 06:35 AM

hey there i am wanting a cruisemate for sept cruise to alaska...if u r interested my email address is kstan_38@hotmail.com
Karen.

Tomaso April 6th, 2011 12:09 PM

Oceana Cruises has a 2 for one special and free airfair and $1000 shipboard credit. I need a roomate to avoid the single suplement for the June 17 cruise see... Oceania Cruises - Search Results

If you have interest contact me via reply to this and also via tmason07738@lycos.com

My wife can not join me on this trip and I think she would prefer that I travel with a male partner. We could discuss other particulars if you have interest.