Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 17th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Familiar Face

Exclamation needs a cabinmate

Single male turning 40 this year wants to cruise but don't know where. I think anywhere is good;-) Need a cabinmate. March or April would be good but anytime is ok as long as my work schedule permits.
Sponsored Links
Old January 17th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Familiar Face

I'm booked on the Carnival Spirit March 11 leaving from San Diego for a 9 night Mexican Riviera cruise and still looking for a roommate. I've got a balcony cabin. Email for more details if this interests you!

karen_cbn@hotmail.com
Old January 23rd, 2011, 05:48 PM
Familiar Face

If you are looking for a good itinerary, try Grand Cayman (Sting Ray City) and Ocho Rios, Jamaica (Dunn's River Falls). Two great places, if you haven't been there. I'm planning a cruise for April, but haven't decided yet.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 06:24 PM
Familiar Face

Sounds good.
Old January 23rd, 2011, 08:35 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler71 View Post
Single male turning 40 this year wants to cruise but don't know where. I think anywhere is good;-) Need a cabinmate. March or April would be good but anytime is ok as long as my work schedule permits.
According to previous posts, you wrote about southern Caribbean, been on Voyager from Galveston, mentioned San Juan. So, where else do you want to go? And from what port?
Old January 23rd, 2011, 09:29 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthlessboss View Post
According to previous posts, you wrote about southern Caribbean, been on Voyager from Galveston, mentioned San Juan. So, where else do you want to go? And from what port?
I have never been to Florida so it would be a great port to start the cruise. Bahamas is a great port to visit according to my dining room waiter.
Old January 25th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to rkimm4

Hi,
My name is Kim and I am looking for one more peson for a 4 bunk inside cabin. Are ages range from 41 to 48. It is a cruise for my birthday leaving from Mobile on Feb 12 for 5 days to Cozumel & Progresso. I have been on 11 cruises so if its your first time your more than welcome to join us. I have paid for 4 people we do this to reduce the cost for singles. The cost to you is $300 for the 5 days.

Kim
rkimm4@aol.com
Old March 15th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Check out the May1st cruise from Galveston to Barcelona. They chopped the price today only to $696.82 single occupancy promonade view!
Old March 27th, 2011, 12:00 AM
Familiar Face

Hello There! I am a gay white single male looking to share ( to reduce single supplement)
HAL Rotterdam VI Dec 4th from PERU to Sandiego<Ca-a young 67 here and welltravelled
price for an outside cabin around $2,000-17 days continues on to Hawaii and back to SanDiego -if interested, pls e-mail me at: williamannett@att.com Regards, Bill
Old March 27th, 2011, 11:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

How about Alaska ... 12 day cruise June 17?
I am looking for a cabinmate to avoid the single supplement.
Old March 31st, 2011, 02:47 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cabine mate for NY-Europe in June 2011

Hey
I would like to book a cruise, 7 days NY to South hampton on June 10th. TO avoid paying 2000$ instead of 1000$ I would like to find a cabin mate.

Anybody?

Thanks
Old April 4th, 2011, 06:35 AM
Welcome Newcomer

hey there i am wanting a cruisemate for sept cruise to alaska...if u r interested my email address is kstan_38@hotmail.com
Karen.
Old April 6th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Oceana Cruises has a 2 for one special and free airfair and $1000 shipboard credit. I need a roomate to avoid the single suplement for the June 17 cruise see... Oceania Cruises - Search Results

If you have interest contact me via reply to this and also via tmason07738@lycos.com

My wife can not join me on this trip and I think she would prefer that I travel with a male partner. We could discuss other particulars if you have interest.