Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 18th, 2011, 12:51 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking SoCal Cruising Companion

I just went on a cruise with my family and now I'm addicted. I do not want to pay more because I'm single. Since I can't tell when I'm not going to be single, I'm seeking a cruising companion to go on my next cruise. Hopefully, it works out well enough that we might cruise together more than once. Since I'm located in CA, I'd like to test the waters with a short cruise departing from SoCal. My schedule is flexible but preferably sometimes April 2011 and beyond. However, I'm almost game for anything and since it's a short cruise I'm looking for, getting away from work a few days shouldn't be difficult.

I'm 26, male, non-smoker, and gay. I don't prefer males or females but most of my friends are females. I just require my companion to be a non-smoker.
Sponsored Links
Old January 18th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Familiar Face

aha! you have the cruise bug! well many of us do,I am gwm 53 single again love to cruise tho I resent the single supplement..I see you are interested in April but I was wondering is you would be interested in a 1 week cruise from LA to mexico leaving in the end of February? I am house broken and low key as a roommate..my cruise experience has been to caribbean bermuda and transatlantic and mediterranean,mostly on norwegian and cunard.If end feb/march(beginning) work lets talk
Old January 19th, 2011, 01:19 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Maybe April or March. I'm not sure yet. I week might be too long for me, but let me think about it.
Old January 19th, 2011, 07:07 AM
Familiar Face

One week too long?? Are you crazy! It's too short!! I've been cruising for years and let me tell you, when it comes to an end, you wish it would not!
Old January 19th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Welcome Newcomer

i know what you mean. i meant it's too long for the timing, i'd either have to have more notice or have it be at the end of the year. i'm planning on taking a long road trip this summer so can't really have too many more days off.