CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   26 Professional SWM seeking Western Caribbean cabin mate (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/379635-26-professional-swm-seeking-western-caribbean-cabin-mate.html)

amac January 18th, 2011 08:20 PM

26 Professional SWM seeking Western Caribbean cabin mate

Due to unreliable friends, I am seeking a cabin mate through the internet.

I am 26, single, male, non-smoker from Toronto ON Canada. I am a clean, mature & respectful business professional who loves cruising. I have no problem getting along with anyone of any race, religion, sex, etc, although I would prefer someone under 30. I am a social drinker that is more of a night owl than an early riser. On a cruise, I like to spend my days doing excursions, passing out on a deck chair mid afternoon, having dinner, seeing the shows then heading to the dance club. I am a light packer & very easy going.

I am only interested in a 7 night Western Caribbean cruise to Cozumel, Jamaica & Grand Cayman. Both Norweigen Pearl & Carnival Liberty offer this cruise pretty much weekly out of Miami. I am looking to cruise Nov 2011 or Feb/Mar 2012.

If interested, please reply & we will see how we get along.

Thanks

Adam

dutchgirl January 22nd, 2011 04:03 AM

It is to bad that you're only looking for those dates. I would love to visit those places as well, only I'm bound to the schoolholidays, because I'm a teacher.

beaches85 January 23rd, 2011 08:54 PM

I'm a 25 year old single male, non-smoker, looking to do a cruise with someone....but unfortunately am in Graduate School so probably can't do a 7-nighter. I could do a long weekend as a 3- or 4-night cruise, ideally out of Port Canaveral, so let me know if you're flexible on the cruises you might consider.

vasecret February 2nd, 2011 12:43 PM

Hi - I'm actually looking for the same thing. I'm a 26yr old female looking for travel buddies because I can never get all of my friends to agree on anything! I love to dance, go out for cocktails, stay out late night, anything really. I was looking to leave this March - what were your thoughts?

amac February 7th, 2011 07:39 AM

It would be a little tough for me to get the time off this March, especially since I just took a couple weeks off. We should stay in tough though. What is your contact info?

sewerworker June 2nd, 2011 10:14 PM

Adam,
Would you be interested in a 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise on Carnival Dream (their biggest and 2nd newest ship) departing January 14, 2012? I booked an interior spa stateroom (occupants have access to special hydropools, saunas, etc that not everyone else has) because I spend most of my day-time on the ship in the gym. In the evenings I like to see the shows. I am a 28-yr old white male from Las Vegas, and I can't convince my roommate to take the time off work to go to Florida for a cruise. We don't have to spend much time together, I'm just looking for someone to share the cost of the interior stateroom. I won't be in the room much, because we'll have access to the shower facilities at the adjacent gym & spa.
-Keith

Schist June 15th, 2011 08:02 PM

I am interested in a cruise right around the same time frame. Carnival has some pretty great deals in November 2011. I also am interested in western Caribbean (Cozumel, Mexico; Belize; Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands). I am single, 31, male, business professional, non smoker. I'd mostly be into exploring the port of call, chilling out on the ship, & entertainment on the ship. I might not keep you much company at the "disco," but also not an early riser. My only desires are that the person be pretty neat and respectful. If you are interested feel free to contact me and could chat some more.

-Steve

sewerworker June 20th, 2011 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schist (Post 1376484)
I am interested in a cruise right around the same time frame. Carnival has some pretty great deals in November 2011. I also am interested in western Caribbean (Cozumel, Mexico; Belize; Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands). I am single, 31, male, business professional, non smoker. I'd mostly be into exploring the port of call, chilling out on the ship, & entertainment on the ship. I might not keep you much company at the "disco," but also not an early riser. My only desires are that the person be pretty neat and respectful. If you are interested feel free to contact me and could chat some more.

-Steve

Steve,
I am a 28 yr old SWM, professional, non-smoker, who has booked a 7 day cruise to Eastern Caribbean leaving Jan 14. Interested in sharing cost?

beta23 June 27th, 2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sewerworker (Post 1374322)
Adam,
Would you be interested in a 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise on Carnival Dream (their biggest and 2nd newest ship) departing January 14, 2012? I booked an interior spa stateroom (occupants have access to special hydropools, saunas, etc that not everyone else has) because I spend most of my day-time on the ship in the gym. In the evenings I like to see the shows. I am a 28-yr old white male from Las Vegas, and I can't convince my roommate to take the time off work to go to Florida for a cruise. We don't have to spend much time together, I'm just looking for someone to share the cost of the interior stateroom. I won't be in the room much, because we'll have access to the shower facilities at the adjacent gym & spa.
-Keith

Hi Keith,

I was wondering if the interior spa is special by cruise ship? I booked a room on Carnival Estacsy but haven't heard of that option. First time cruising with some friends...still have till October to find a roomie.

Thanks,
Betty