Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 18th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Familiar Face

Cool 7 Night S. Caribbean on Celebrity Summit

Simply looking for someone trustworthy and "normal" to share my 8th deck, Concierge Class balcony cabin on Celebrity Summit for 7 nights. Cruise out of San Juan 3/5 to 3/12/11. Do your own thing, no worries.
I'm offering this for $800 which includes your taxes and port fees. You're responsible to pay your own gratuities.
I'm a 40 year old male (41 on 3/8) and go on a cruise every March for my birthday. This year I'm going alone. This is a purely financial arrangement. I'm not looking for anything from anyone, just to offset my cost. If you're just looking to get away and enjoy yourself, then I'm offering an affordable way to do it.
I will be snorkeling, catching rays, para-sailing, wave running, etc.
Feel free to contact me if you're interested and we can speak about the trip and learn a bit about each other.
I've only traveled with people I know, but a woman suggested I do this and I figured, why not? Nothing to lose and maybe even make a new friend.
Hope to hear from you.
Adam
Sponsored Links
Old January 19th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Adam,

Too bad you couldn't change your plans to 3/19 and join me in my room. I've already paid for two weeks, plus I have to work on the 12th.

Lynne (friend of Christine's across the hall)
Old January 19th, 2011, 04:47 PM
Familiar Face

I had put up my own post here earlier this month for looking for cruise mate in January from San Juan. No luck, or people are sort of non committal which does not help either.

I will consider the same in March, and am interested in your proposal. I'll look it up, meanwhile perhaps we can P M each other?

O2J
Old January 21st, 2011, 04:50 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to ritaraven

Hi, I maybe just the right person for you, can you email me at my yahoo address Thanks..Rita
Old January 21st, 2011, 09:34 PM
First Mate

hello Adam, Ode2Joy and Rita,

I have already mentioned to Lynne That I'm interested in the March 19th Summit cruise. The March 5th is the same trip so I'm equally interested in this one. I don't normally sign up for balcony cabins but it's not a big deal whether I pay a little extra or not. Just want to join in the conversation and see which of us might make best cabinmates for a week. Check out some of my pictures on my cruisemates profile. I've done two other cabin shares from people on cruisemates and will be glad to chat with any of you. I am only interested in the Summit itenerary that stops in St. George, Grenada, but any week is OK with me after middle of Feb I think.

Send PM or just reply again to all of us on this thread.

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow
Old January 27th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Lynne,

I hear ya, I paid for mine also. It was nice meeting you and I look forward to you coming in and telling me about your cruise when you return.

Adam
Old January 27th, 2011, 12:19 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Rita,

I tried replying to you and hope it works. When I read your post it appeared as though we're looking for the exact same thing, or close to it. My email is adamjot38@gmail.com.
I look forward to hearing from you. I just joined this site and am trying to figure it out.

Thanks,
Adam
Old January 27th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Ed,

This is a Concierge Class Balcony. I have only had balconies and cannot turn back. Not a snob, just love my balcony cabin. The price is reasonable and I love the outdoors. Whatever you choose, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Adam