CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Female looking for cruise mate for Southern Carribean (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/379760-female-looking-cruise-mate-southern-carribean.html)

ritaraven January 22nd, 2011 10:06 AM

Female looking for cruise mate for Southern Carribean

I would like to cruise the southern carribean sometime in March... I am a straight female and just looking to share a cabin with someone similar. In my 50's, attractive and confident. We do not necessarily have to hang out together but if you want to occassionally that's fine with me too. I am from Europe and travelled extensively before moving to America and this would be my first cruise. Contact me through my yahoo address if your interested and we can go from there. :) Or leave message here and I will contact you...

cruisingocean January 24th, 2011 12:18 PM

I am looking for a female to share a cabin on the Carnival Miracle April 4th out of Ft. Lauderdale 8 days to St. Kitts, St. Lucia and St. Maarten. Does this sound like anything you would be interested in? I am a 46 year old female in the Tampa area.

adamjot January 26th, 2011 11:58 PM

Hello there,
I sent you a reply to what appeared to be your yahoo mail. My name is Adam and I'm going on a cruise similar to what you posted you are interested in. Please feel free to email back to me at adamjot38@gmail.com.
Thank you,
Adam

youngandfabulous7 February 3rd, 2011 09:26 PM

Im also looking for a cabin mate for a cruise in March. Im thinking like 3-4 days around the 3rd or so of March. Do you have any particular cruises in mind? Where would you like to leave from?

sheyba February 5th, 2011 09:50 PM

New to the website...I am a 46 yr old married mom of one 7 yr old daughter. My husband's job does not allow him to travel without bidding a year in advance, most of my friends don't have funds or vacation time to take off and so that's led me to take to this site. Non smoker or drinker and no drug use, loads of fun and adventure and most importantly a non snoarer. I am flexible, with a good sense of humor. I am not an early bird, enjoys shows and other onboard activities. Mutal respect of personal space is important. I enjoy meeting all types of people and open to all cultures and beliefs. Can also sit back, relax and enjoy a book. I need a female travel companion who enjoys an adventure, once we arrive, I am fine venturing together or solo due to separate interest, I love bargin shopping and sightseeing...I want to take a Princess Cruise on Feb 20 out of San Juan Puerto Rico but with no travel companion I will be subjected to single surcharges and since I have not been able to find anyone to go I have to look at the same trip on March 6th or March 13th, if I can find someone to accompany me. The cruise embarks on 5ports: st thomas; tortola; antiqua; st lucia and barbados; 2 days per port. $399 inside cabin and $429 outside cabin. who is ready to take an adventurous warm trip of 2011. Hope to hear from you...Thanks Monica

sheyba February 5th, 2011 09:50 PM

New to the website...I am a 46 yr old married mom of one 7 yr old daughter. My husband's job does not allow him to travel without bidding a year in advance, most of my friends don't have funds or vacation time to take off and so that's led me to take to this site. Non smoker or drinker and no drug use, loads of fun and adventure and most importantly a non snoarer. I am flexible, with a good sense of humor. I am not an early bird, enjoys shows and other onboard activities. Mutal respect of personal space is important. I enjoy meeting all types of people and open to all cultures and beliefs. Can also sit back, relax and enjoy a book. I need a female travel companion who enjoys an adventure, once we arrive, I am fine venturing together or solo due to separate interest, I love bargin shopping and sightseeing...I want to take a Princess Cruise on Feb 20 out of San Juan Puerto Rico but with no travel companion I will be subjected to single surcharges and since I have not been able to find anyone to go I have to look at the same trip on March 6th or March 13th, if I can find someone to accompany me. The cruise embarks on 5ports: st thomas; tortola; antiqua; st lucia and barbados; 2 days per port. $399 inside cabin and $429 outside cabin. who is ready to take an adventurous warm trip of 2011. Hope to hear from you....Monica

cruisecouple April 2nd, 2011 06:04 PM

did you already cruise? If you didn't would you be interested in rooming with me, I'm trying desperately to find a roomie so that I can join my girlfriends that are already booked. It's the April 30th voyage on RC Serenade of the Seas out of San Juan. I live in NJ and would be flying into San Juan on the 29th. E-mail me at cana57@aol.com if you're interested.