Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 22nd, 2011, 02:23 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to Chase
Default Seabourn Odyssey March 18

For doing a great job winning a large account my company has offered a cruise for me to "think over" a promotion and relocation. I could choose any cruise line and since I have cruised with Royal Caribbean and Celebrity I wanted to try something different. And for those of you that can relate signing chits gets old after a while, so I chose Seabourn.

Here's where the post comes in: I'm single. Have been for a while now. I've been very busy with my career that I've had to put off that part of my life. And most of my personal acquaintences can't take off from work, or are busy with other plans.

I don't have too much of a problem taking this cruise solo for it's intended purpose but I'd prefer not to. As a minimum I would like a female companion together for meals, conversation, maybe enjoy some of the entertainment and "enrichment" presentations by the guest speakers, and of course someone to enjoy the incredible dinners with that I am looking forward to. Otherwise I'd only expect you to enjoy the ship and cruise for what it has to offer and do whatever suits your interests whenever you like. I'd prefer to see someone appreciating something like this rather than not. What I am not looking for is an expectation of an instant steamy romance, or any other related "benefits".

So about me. I'm 41, blond hair, blue eyes, 5' 11" 190, educated, clean, well mannered, well spoken, non smoker, and with no cabin sharing bad habits. I am a respectful considerate person and I like to be treated the same. I am able to enjoy things during a cruise on my own and appreciate it for what it is, especially one like this. But since it's already paid for the second spot is really there to be taken advantage of.

So now as the date draws closer I'm hoping this forum -with it's cruising enthusiasts like me- could be the route to go.

Feel free to IM me on here and I can answer any questions and can provide more details.

Happy cruising friends!

Sponsored Links
Old January 22nd, 2011, 06:55 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Yahoo to Chase

Just to add, this is the transatlantic from Ft. Lauderdale to Lisbon Portugal.
Old February 6th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Familiar Face

Chase,

I am a MWF that is trying to get to Rome in late March first of April. I would enjoy sharing this cruise with you as strictly a person to share meals and a fun time enjoying the ships amenities. I also have sailed Celebrity several times and have always wanted to try Seabourn. My husband does not like to cruise unless he can see land daily. Alaska was the best for him. A transatlantic would never work. Two years ago my son and I took a transatlantic and loved it. We stopped in Funchal and it was breathtaking. Please let me know if you would like to pursue this option. Thanks