Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 23rd, 2011, 06:16 PM
Familiar Face

Default Need cabinmate 16-day S.Am Princess 16 days Mar 2012

Adult non-smoking female needs cabin mate for Andes & South America - Santiago to San Francisco 16 Day cruise. Obstructed view but am willing to go to non-obstructed. Approx. $1350 pp. Easy-going, looking for same. This is on my bucket list so I really want to go.
Sponsored Links
Old July 31st, 2011, 12:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to kimmiebear67
Default Possible Cruise Mate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by debtz View Post
Adult non-smoking female needs cabin mate for Andes & South America - Santiago to San Francisco 16 Day cruise. Obstructed view but am willing to go to non-obstructed. Approx. $1350 pp. Easy-going, looking for same. This is on my bucket list so I really want to go.
Hi,
My name is Kim and I had seen your post when I was googling for knitting cruises 2012. What cruise line is doing this cruise? I have been on several cruises such as: Hawaii, Alaska, Bermunda, Carribbean, Bahamas and Mexico (a few times). The price is right for 16 days. When I cruise I really like to go with an outside cabin (at least), to me there is nothing better than waking up with the sun in your face. I am quiet and neat roommate with no agendas (other than having a good time). Get back to me when you can so that we can discuss more.

Thank you,
Kim
Old October 3rd, 2011, 02:30 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmiebear67 View Post
Hi,
My name is Kim and I had seen your post when I was googling for knitting cruises 2012. What cruise line is doing this cruise? I have been on several cruises such as: Hawaii, Alaska, Bermunda, Carribbean, Bahamas and Mexico (a few times). The price is right for 16 days. When I cruise I really like to go with an outside cabin (at least), to me there is nothing better than waking up with the sun in your face. I am quiet and neat roommate with no agendas (other than having a good time). Get back to me when you can so that we can discuss more.

Thank you,
Kim
Hi Kim,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you (computer problems and I just got back into cruisemates.com). I am still looking for a cabinmate. Obs. view (outside) cabin on Princess Star, 16-days, leaving from Santiago, Chile, to San Francisco, Calif. on March 3, 2012. Price is less than I thought, around $1175/pp w/o air or insurance.

Let me know if you might still want to go...I am really looking forward to this as I have not been to S.A. before even though I have traveled alot. Easy-going, respectful, good sense of humor, and a non-smoker. Just turned 60 but am very adventurous and love to travel.

Thanks,
Deborah
debtz@mail.com