Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 23rd, 2011, 09:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default August Alaska Cruisetour w/ RC cabinmate wanted

I'm booked for a 13 night cruise tour to Alaska in August 2011 on board RC's Radiance of the Seas. The cruise starts on August 12, the land based tour is set prior leaving August 6. I have not booked my flight yet as I may cancel if I cannot find a cabin mate.

I am a single female. I'll be 36 at the time of the cruise. I'm not looking to hook up with someone on this cruise, but would love to make a friend - I am open to either gender cabin mate.

I'm happy to do things together (excursions, hanging out on board etc) but I'm also not opposed to splitting up for things.

Right now I have a hump cabin with the extra large balcony booked (9092).
More info here: Cruise Details - Royal Caribbean International
I locked in at a good price and always look for price drops Your half would be approx $2750

Email me if you're interested.
-Judy
Sponsored Links
Old January 24th, 2011, 04:54 AM
Admiral

I wish I was the one to go. You've picked ALL the perfect elements for a perfect Alaska cruise. I've only done the inside passage, but found it not to be enough.
If anyone is interesred, this is a perfect itinerary, perfect ship, perfect balcony on the hump. Good luck.
Old January 24th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to sandyinmich
Default What's a "hump" cabin?

Help a newbie out here, people! What's a "hump" cabin?
Old January 24th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Admiral

A balcony that does not sit flush to the side of the ship. It's kind of pushed out the side, usually larger than a regular balcony, and has more of a view.
Old January 24th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Familiar Face

I would love to go with you but I did that cruise tour in 2009 and I loved it so much that I want to go back again. Would you consider another line? I am a travel agent and we would get some special perks. Let me know. I am 54 and a very considerate roommate. We could do things together or apart.

Gail

ggcruisegal@aol.com