Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 24th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Familiar Face

Default Looking to take cruise to Costa maya in Feb or March

I'm straight 42 yr old female looking to find a roomy for a cruise soon! I really wan to go back to Costa Maya as I went there last year and loved it! Thought had a roomy, but that fell through unfortunately. I would really like someone to hang around with and site see on the ports and to go to dinner with. I am easy going and just like to laugh and have fun! I'm not a big partier and don't stay up much past midnight since there is so much to do during the days and I prefer to feel good during the day and take it all in! Please email me back at lyonskitty6@aol.com if you would be interested in chatting and seeing if we would be a good fit!

Thanks,

Michelle
Sponsored Links