Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 25th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Familiar Face

Default Seeking a Cabin Mate/Cruise Companion

Hello

I am looking for a cruise mate(s) as I will be crusing on several cruises this year. I have been on a lot of cruises (mainly Carnival). I enjoy living the adventure and trying new things. I mainly enjoy being on the cruise ship and seeing exotic places. I am a professional single female early 30s. I do live a fit lifestyle and like to go to the gym and workout. I'm seeking a cabin mate who likes to have fun and enjoys cruising as much as I do. I am up for anything whether it be a simple 3 day cruise or a transatlantic cruise.There are a few ships I would like to go on the Carnival Magic, Disney Dream, RC Oasis and the Queen Mary 2. But I am pretty open to any cruise ship.

you can message me here
fitcruiser@gmail.com
Sponsored Links
Old January 31st, 2011, 02:10 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello,
I am a 32 year old female, planning on going aboard the Carnival Glory around March - April, if it's something you would like to consider let me know

wenj_22@hotmail.com
Old February 4th, 2011, 04:59 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Would like to cruise with a female as well

I am new to cruising. As I am a flight attendant, getting to places (ports of call) whenever I'm off is not a problem. Unfortunately, my friends have normal jobs and can't just leave at the drop of a hat nor fly wherever because of the costs and vacation time from work needed. So I'm looking for a cruise partner!

I would like to take a cruise in March. It would be my first! Right now I'm looking at the Carnival Imagination leaving on the 18th but am open to any 3 day cruise to a warm destination. I also get interline discounts so that's usually about 5% off for Carnival cruises.

I'm single, 28, 5'2", size 6. Let me know if you'd like to share costs!
Old February 6th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Familiar Face

I am looking to go on the 5 day Carnival cruise to Jamaica and the Cayman Islands that leaves Miami on 2/26/11 (kinda short notice). I have been on a couple cruises but I am unable to find someone to share a cabin with this year. I live in Michigan and am 35 with no children. I am a social drinker, non-smoker. I like to try new things and am up for most anything. I can be e-mailed at SOMuskegon@aol.com. Thanks, Sarah.
Old February 13th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there! I'm going on a 13 day cruise to Vancouver to Hawaii. It stayes in Hawaii for around 6 days before departing to America/ Canada. This is on the 'Royal Caribbean' line on the 'Rhapsody of the Seas' ship! If your interested feel free to email me at

jessica.warren@ag.gov.au

Cheers!
Old February 15th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Familiar Face

Thank you to all wonderful replies and emails I have recieved.

Again I am fun person, easy going, and enjoy having a good time. it doesn't matter what I do as long as I'm on the boat . There are a few cruises coming up here in the next couple of weeks.

A couple I have interest in are

Carnival Glory Feb 27th out of Miami: Nassau, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk

Royal CC Oasis Feb 26th out of Ft. Lauderdale

and I would even do 3-5 day cruises too.

I have the some play time so if anyone needs a cruisemate. please email me fitcruiser@gmail.com
Old February 27th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there, I'm wanting to go to Europe this year and it seems a cruise is not much more expensive than a 1 way flight. The closest to me I found was on Royal Carribean Cruiseline. I'm not over picky about the cruise ship though. Mainly I want want one with a good Hot Tub and Food. I want to leave sometime around Late Apr or Early May. The one leaving May.1 from Gavelston will go to

Galveston
The Queen City of the Gulf is famous for its seafood, tropical scenery and breathtaking Victorian architecture. This magnificent, historic island also boasts of 32 miles of beautiful beaches and great shopping opportunities.

Malaga
This Spanish coastal town is an important Mediterranean port and capital of the Costa del Sol region. Its Moorish past has left its imprint on the historic centre, particularly around La Alcazaba, a fortress that dates back to 1065. The monumental plaza includes the birthplace of Pablo Picasso, which has been converted into a small museum.

Cartagena Spain
This ancient Spanish port is a peaceful, strikingly lovely city off-the-beaten-track. Fortified walls built during the reign of Philip II surround the old quarter of the city, and sheltered cliffs overlook the shimmering Mediterranean Sea.

Barcelona
The capital of Catalonia boasts the bustle of the world's busiest seaport, the medieval romance of its Gothic Quarter, and a feast of Catalan Art Nouveau buildings - including the great creations of Antonio Gaudí. The “Great Enchantress” remains one of the most exhilarating cities in Europe, decorated with the grandeur of Picasso, Miró and Dalí.

The very cheapest rooms would total at 1257.64, but for $200 more we could have nicer rooms. You would have to book a flight home as well from Europe. I'll be staying over there a few months. Well look me up on FB if you'd like. jcawthon23@yahoo.com
Farewell for now!

~Joel
Old March 3rd, 2011, 12:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to funinvalleyofsun

Wow, I could have written your post. I am a SWF age 31. I love to travel and am going on my second cruise this year as a early B-day present. I want to go to the mediterrenean in Sept on Royal Carribean. Its not Carnival, but it was the cruise line with the best stops.
Old March 7th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Familiar Face

Just got off the Glory yesterday and it was fun. Looking to cruise in April and also May on Carnival. If your interested please let me know. Looking for a fun person, who enjoys cruising, having fun and making the best of a cruise
Old March 10th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Familiar Face

hi there... i am a young 51 gal, single.... avid transatlantic cruiser...looking to share a cabin for an April or May crossing to Europe.....very flexible on final desitination...as I will be traveling the entire summer in Europe.... i live in florida...am a non smoker...actively social, etc....have you booked anything yet? thanks E :-)
Old March 10th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Familiar Face

haven't booked anything, but I just checked the Happy hour specials for rcl next tues. The voyager out of galveston is pretty tempting....Inside 449 a person and balcony 749!!!!

It sails 5/01. for 14 nights

Anyone want to go with me, lets talk.
Old March 10th, 2011, 07:48 PM
Familiar Face

Default Celebrity

Would anyone here consider cruises this April on Celebrity. Either Caribbean or Panama/Pacific Coast?
I will supply details.
Thanks
Terry
pkf@live.ca
Old March 10th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Familiar Face

Hey girl check vacationstogo.com april 14 a 20 day cruise from ffl to all aroud panama canal to acapulco and back to fll for 1000$ great trip i would be interested e-mail adress fsostonge@aol.com

2aol.com
Old March 14th, 2011, 06:42 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wen View Post
Hello,
I am a 32 year old female, planning on going aboard the Carnival Glory around March - April, if it's something you would like to consider let me know

wenj_22@hotmail.com
I am looking at a cruise from LA to Mexican Riviera from 2nd or 9th April, please let me know if you are keen. Email is cathc_69@live.com.au
Old March 27th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to kmelody85
Cool looking for a travel buddy :)

Hello there,

I am seeking a cruise buddy. This will be my first cruise and I am really excited. I am 25 year old straight female(but I do not discriminate). Full-time college student (almost done YAHHHHHH!!!!!), part-time miltary. Love love love to have fun but not a over crazied party person. I am laid back and up for anything. I would prefer to get a cruise on RC or Carinival but would love suggestions. I was thinking Carribean but it does not matter to me. I am very friendly and just looking for cool people or person to travel and/or cruise with. I would love to go in May but I can be some what flexible, just need to know in advance. Also, I would not mind joining someone whom already has a trip in mind. Anyone, interested let me know

Last edited by kmelody85; March 27th, 2011 at 05:53 PM.
Old March 28th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Familiar Face

how about april 23 on Carnival Fantasy going to Bermuda 6 day. I have VIP status.
Old April 1st, 2011, 10:24 AM
Familiar Face

I am from Austin, TX (airport code AUS) and planning a back-to-back cruise on Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas from Rome, Italy starting Oct 14th. If you or any other fun people interested, please contact me.

Contact info:

dinomite512@gmail.com
Mobile/SMS: 832-413-dino (3466)

About me:

Very single (straight male) and extremely independent & adventurous; Enjoy life to the fullest and willing to try new things at least once (as long it's LEGAL and ain't deadly! )
And yes, I do drink (socially) & smoke (cigar only), and party 'til 3am.

I'm in my early 30s and semi-retired (tired yesterday & tired again today); I have been on 6 continents at least once and have a favorite on each continent; I am respectful and courteous, and more importantly, I enjoy meeting new people.

If you're adventurous seasoned traveler or just starting out and interested meeting a perfect gentleman to share travel cost, then I am your perfect mate.

See below itineraries:

First segment:

12 Night Mediterranean
Cruiseline: Royalcaribbean
Ship name: Mariner of the Seas
Sailing date: Oct 14th
Arrival date: Oct 26th
Price: $95 USD per day

Ports of Call:
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Naples, Italy | Haifa, Israel | Rhodes, Greece | Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey | Piraeus (Athens), Greece

2nd segment:

16 Night Transatlantic
Cruiseline: Royalcaribbean
Ship name: Mariner of the Seas
Sailing date: Oct 26th
Arrival date: Nov 11th
Price: $55 USD per day

Ports of Call:
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Palma de Mallorca, Spain | Cartagena, Spain | Funchal, Madeira, Portugal | Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands | Nassau, Bahamas | Galveston, Texas
Old April 1st, 2011, 10:30 PM
Familiar Face

How about april 14 for 20 days from fll around panama canal to acapulco and back for $1000 plus tax e-mail me we can talk about it fsostonge@aol.com or call 901 217 0989
Old April 5th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey I am a female going back to Europe in June and I want to take the QM2 for a treat...Looking for somebody to share the cabin with!
Y
Old April 10th, 2011, 01:02 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Carnival Magic Grand Med Oct. 16

Seeking cabin mate for this 12 day cruise aboard the brand new Carnival Magic! Swf (straight, but not discriminatory), 63 y.o. experienced traveler, natural night owl, but can do mornings when necessary. Love port intensive itineraries, but this will be B2B with the Trans-Atlantic (have cabin mate for TA segment). Need to find you asap! n.mcquarrie@insightbb.com, pls reference CruiseMates in subject line.
Old April 18th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Familiar Face

hi there...i am single fit & fun gal (straight) looking to share a cabin on either the 27 day or 15 day star princess transatlantic ( great deals today :-) )... finishing in rome or even one of the other princess crossing May 3 & May 7th to London or Barcelona...departing from FLL... call me if you are interested...561-503-0215...I have cruised over a dozen times on the transatlatic crossings....wonderful!

cruisegirl7
Old April 18th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Familiar Face

please call if interested in a transatlantic crossing out of FLL to Rome May 3rd 2011 thanks... cruisegirl7
Old April 30th, 2011, 06:50 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelbugbit View Post
Seeking cabin mate for this 12 day cruise aboard the brand new Carnival Magic! Swf (straight, but not discriminatory), 63 y.o. experienced traveler, natural night owl, but can do mornings when necessary. Love port intensive itineraries, but this will be B2B with the Trans-Atlantic (have cabin mate for TA segment). Need to find you asap! n.mcquarrie@insightbb.com, pls reference CruiseMates in subject line.
I am actually seeking a cabinmate for the transatlantic on the Magic oct 28 so It would be nice if you had room for the 2nd leg as I would do a back to back. I love John Heald and Ron Pass. Beautiful ship and great crew
Old May 10th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey, I'm a Brazilian looking for a mate friend to share a cabin in a cruise shipping from greece. Is there something you would be interest in?
Cesar
Old May 16th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey, I am looking for a cabin mate for my cruise on QM2, june 10th. The prices are nice (under 1300 for 2). I am leaving the US, and would like to do it this way.

LEt me know if that would work for you.

Thanks
Yael
Old June 10th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Familiar Face

hi there... i am looking for a cabinmate on the July 3rd transatlantic crossing from Rotterdam to NYC...but you can also board the ship in London on the 5th of July, if that is more convenient! I, too, am interested in the gym...social drinking while meeting new people on the ship....i have taken over a dozen transatlatic crossings...most recently last month... from fll to london 15 nights...it was great....

i am returning to london next week...and then plan to return on the july 3rd/5th crossing...interested?

thanks,

emily
Old June 18th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Familiar Face

Hello ! I am a SWF married, retired teacher, who has travelled the wolrd. Love to cruise. I am looking at the celebrity silhouette
Oct 22,2011 11 nights Brand new ship
Leave Rome and heads to Bayonne New jersey
Flight to Rome fro Miami $534.00
Balcony $1199.00 total approx $1,700.. here is my e-mail mail vamoonbeam@comcast.net Would also love to go on the Ncl Epic, Carnival Liberty
Old June 20th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Familiar Face

How about the London to Ft Lauderdale July 17th look up VTG #11632
I am ready to cruise Ann
Old June 26th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to andruir

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiseN4life View Post
Hello

I am looking for a cruise mate(s) as I will be crusing on several cruises this year. I have been on a lot of cruises (mainly Carnival). I enjoy living the adventure and trying new things. I mainly enjoy being on the cruise ship and seeing exotic places. I am a professional single female early 30s. I do live a fit lifestyle and like to go to the gym and workout. I'm seeking a cabin mate who likes to have fun and enjoys cruising as much as I do. I am up for anything whether it be a simple 3 day cruise or a transatlantic cruise.There are a few ships I would like to go on the Carnival Magic, Disney Dream, RC Oasis and the Queen Mary 2. But I am pretty open to any cruise ship.

you can message me here
fitcruiser@gmail.com
I am looking for a Cruise Mate or a travel mate.
I am a male nurse, 51 yo. I live in Salt Lake City and I love to travel. You can see my pictures at: https://picasaweb.google.com/andruir...eat=directlink
Old June 29th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Familiar Face

I am desperate to do RCI Oasis or Allure. Maybe oct/Nov this year. Anyone interested?