Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 1st, 2011, 11:51 AM
Familiar Face

Default Female Cabin Mate Transatlantic on Queen Mary in July 2011

I'm looking for a lady to share a cabin going from Southampton to New York on the Queen Mary 2 on July 20, 2011.

I've already booked an inside cabin, cheapest category, but usually get a cabin upgrade as I've traveled with Cunard many times. The single supplement was 100%, so I'd love to find someone to share the costs.

About myself: I'm 58 years old, married, non-smoker, and travel to Europe every 1-2 years to visit my family.

If anyone is interested, I'd love to hear from you.

Sylvia
Sponsored Links
Old February 9th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Familiar Face

I am interested in this cruise also but have to make some plans on the other end first.

Sincerely,
Mary
Old February 10th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Familiar Face

Let me know if it works out! Best wishes, Sylvia
Old February 13th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am interested - have just come off Queen Victoria 17 days and enjoyed the Cunard experience immensely. 57 yo straight, female, married but prefer to travel solo, Australian, flights not a problem as family member airline discount.
Old February 13th, 2011, 11:39 PM
Familiar Face

Default Transatlantic July 20

Hello, Great. I'm not quite sure how to proceed from here. Would you like more information on this cruise? If so, please let me know any questions you have about this crossing and myself, and I'll be happy to provide answers. Also, when responding, could you please reply to my email address at transreise@hotmail.com? Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you. Sylvia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayeemen View Post
I am interested - have just come off Queen Victoria 17 days and enjoyed the Cunard experience immensely. 57 yo straight, female, married but prefer to travel solo, Australian, flights not a problem as family member airline discount.
Old June 6th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Familiar Face

HI THERE...MY NAME IS EMILY....AND i AM INTERESTED IN TAKING THE jULY20TH QM2 CROSSING.. THE RATE IS TERRIFIC FOR TWO..PRICIER FOR ONE...PREVIOUS GUEST AS WELL ON QE2/QM2...JUST RETURNED FROM TA FROM FLL TO LONDON LAST WEEK... SUPR GREAT FUN... I AM 51 SINGLE, STRAIGHT, EASY-GOING, TIDY & polite...enjoy the evening hours meeting other interesting passengers....you can email me if you wish: ilsegreto7@gmail.com
Old July 16th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Familiar Face

I have a cabin booked on the July 20th cruise....the cost to you would be an astonishing 656.00 usd please call if interested my other mate canceled due to his job... 561-503-0215 price incl all taxes and fess, fuel everything!!!!!!!!!!
Old January 21st, 2012, 02:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Sylvia,

I'm about to post looking for someone to share a cabin on the April 27th transit. I'm curious how your experience went. Did you find a cabin-mate? Any advice on how to proceed?

Thanks so much!

Jennifer