CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Celebrity Solstice/ Equinox or Eclipse (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/380083-celebrity-solstice-equinox-eclipse.html)

fiona2010 February 1st, 2011 05:45 PM

Celebrity Solstice/ Equinox or Eclipse

Looking for a wf to share possibly a cabin on Celebrity Solstice class.
I really want to check out the ship.
I have tons of cruise experience, actually I worked for over 2 years on the German based EUROPA and traveled twice around the world.
I am 52, with mostly a younger circle of friends,non smoker!!!!!!,
love food, travel, and are very independent.I have been to most of the caribean island / destinations, but are really in need of some sun .
If anybody has dates for the ship in mind , pls contact me.

Laura7811 February 2nd, 2011 05:37 PM

Hi there-

I am an avid royal cruiser, but would love to try one of the new Celeb ships too. Free to travel any month but march.

Happy travels,
Laura

fiona2010 February 2nd, 2011 06:23 PM

Celeb ships

Hi laura 7811, can you email me at cornelia@cscpconsult.com- may be we can start a dialogue...

CoolJazz February 3rd, 2011 06:02 PM

Celebrity has some excellent Mediterranean cruises on Solctice. May 15 and 28 are 12 nights out of Barcelona. May 15th has 2 nights in Venice!
What do you think?

cruisehelper February 4th, 2011 07:06 PM

Hi, I am a travel agent with a client who really wants to sail on the Solstice this spring, and is having a hard time finding someone to go with. She really doesn't want to pay the single supplement cost to travel alone. She is a very active 70 year old who looks younger and loves to snorkel and scuba. She asked me if I could help her find a roommate and then I found this site. If you possibly might be interested in traveling with her let me know and I will have her contact you.

cruise24 February 5th, 2011 07:24 PM

Hello TA. I am a 53 MF that has cruised on Celebrity several times. I would be interested in discussing with your client the possibility of sharing costs this spring. I am looking at a transatlantic to either ROM but I can go into Spain and can check into London. The flights within Europe seem to be very reasonable. I too use to be a TA. Thanks

ruthlessboss February 5th, 2011 07:45 PM

To TA
where is she wishing to go? The Caribbean while the ship is still here or the Mediterranean later?

zolushka February 5th, 2011 08:38 PM

would you like to
"1 May from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Barcelona, Spain Celebrity / Celebrity Solstice 5.5 - ?
Me: Female, non smoker, 38yo

ruthlessboss February 9th, 2011 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruisehelper (Post 1349651)
Hi, I am a travel agent with a client who really wants to sail on the Solstice this spring, and is having a hard time finding someone to go with. She really doesn't want to pay the single supplement cost to travel alone. She is a very active 70 year old who looks younger and loves to snorkel and scuba. She asked me if I could help her find a roommate and then I found this site. If you possibly might be interested in traveling with her let me know and I will have her contact you.

You left us with just one post!!! Update please!!:confused: