Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 2nd, 2011, 07:50 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Interested on sharing a cabin for a S America or Asia cruise

email sibrazil1@gmail.com. I am a clean, 40 female that loves to travel. I have a couple of months free and I would be interested in cruising southeast asia or south america with a roomate. I currently live in USA. tks
Mona
Sponsored Links
Old February 3rd, 2011, 05:54 PM
Familiar Face

Princess has an excellent deal from Shanghai to Osaka. 12 days departing March 20. Only $999 for a balcony. Thats almost half off!
What do you think?
Old October 6th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to TangoNomad

Are you interested in Jan 2012 B.A to Santiago?

I am SF non-smoker retired wanting to see the "end of the world".
thx, Wendy
Old October 6th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolJazz View Post
Princess has an excellent deal from Shanghai to Osaka. 12 days departing March 20. Only $999 for a balcony. Thats almost half off!
What do you think?
I will jump on Princess Diamond for 35 nites from Singapore to Vancouver....price is also reasonable for this sailing...
Old October 10th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to TangoNomad

I want to cruise around SA from Buenos Aires to Santiago. There is a Jan 2 cruise. Let me know if that interests you. thx Wendy
Old October 23rd, 2011, 02:13 PM
Familiar Face

Default South America or Asia

Hello, I am a SBF physically fit non-somking 58 year old. I am very low maintenance a I tend to "roam alone", don't need hand holding. I am so dreaming of a South America or Asia cruise but none of my girl buddies want to go. I can't go until the end of 2012 or after.

I have looked at them all and Costa Cruise Lines has the best stops. They have a great 18 day cruise every November going from Italy ending in Brazil. It starts in Italy stoping in parts of Africa, Spain then 4 sea days going to about 6 stops in Brazil. Check it out on their website, great stops. Just search by South America and look for the 18 day or the 20 day.

They also have the best Asia stops. If you are open to late 2012 or after I would love to discuss. My email is michiganlois@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you. I will send this to your personal email as well. Peace......