Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 3rd, 2011, 05:58 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Need FUN roommates for summer Florida cruise

I will be in Orlando the first week of June for an event. While I'm in the area, I would like to take a cruise from there. I am looking cruise companions to go on an eastern Carribean Carnival Cruise. I'm looking for 1, 2 or 3 fun people who are interested in sharing a cabin with me. I'm also looking for people who might be interested in sharing adjoining cabins maybe.

I'm not looking for anything romantic. I have a girlfriend, but she is unable to go.

So, I'm looking for 1, 2 or 3 people who would like to share a cabin with me. I will accept any race or gender. I prefer to cruise with people ages 25 to 35, but I'm open to any age range. I just have two strict requirements. 1-you have to be fun.
2-you cant sit in the room all day long.

I am a black male in my earlys 30s. I am very active on cruise ships. I always participate in several activities on the ship and the excursions. I want to cruise with people who know how to have fun and participate in activities. You can be quiet, shy, loud, outgoing etc. It doesn't matter to me as long as you're fun.

I don't smoke, but I am a social drinker. I will be in Orlando the first week of June, so I can only cruise during a certain time frame.

Here are the 7-day cruises that I can do.

--The Carnival Dream- June 4th (leaves from Port Canaveral-Orlando) It goes to Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maarten. $789 interior or $879 ocean view

--Carnival Valor - June 5th (leaves from Miami). Goes to Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, Grand Turk. $729 interior or $859 ocean view

If you're interested, please let me know, and please tell me about yourself and tell me what you are like on cruise ships.

Thanks
Sponsored Links