CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Travel Companion - or Cabin share (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/380183-travel-companion-cabin-share.html)

Mikey2611 February 5th, 2011 07:08 AM

Travel Companion - or Cabin share

Hi there. I am a 60 year old Canadian gay professional retired single male, born in the UK ( so yes I still have a bit of an accent lol). I have a passion for cruising and have completed over 20 cruises. In recent years I have travelled alone but the additional costs are prohibitive and while I am happy with my own company it would be great to find a compatible cabin mate/companion.
I am NOT seeking anything romantic, just someone with similar interests who wishes to save the single supplement. It can be a purely cabin share or if we get along well, we can share the Dining experience and some time together on the cruise and/or excursions.
Male or female, gay or straight 30-65 is fine with me as long as we have mutual respect and after communicating (and maybe meeting) we are compatible.
I am not welathy and budget carefully but enjoy Transatlantics, Europe, Asia, South America, Pacific, Alaska, US and eastern Canada but not really into Caribbean. Would also consider River Cruises in Europe and maybe even shore based vacations. Anyway if interested drop me a line to mikescruising@yahoo.com with details.

profln71 February 9th, 2011 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey2611 (Post 1349753)
Hi there. I am a 60 year old Canadian gay professional retired single male, born in the UK ( so yes I still have a bit of an accent lol). I have a passion for cruising and have completed over 20 cruises. In recent years I have travelled alone but the additional costs are prohibitive and while I am happy with my own company it would be great to find a compatible cabin mate/companion.
I am NOT seeking anything romantic, just someone with similar interests who wishes to save the single supplement. It can be a purely cabin share or if we get along well, we can share the Dining experience and some time together on the cruise and/or excursions.
Male or female, gay or straight 30-65 is fine with me as long as we have mutual respect and after communicating (and maybe meeting) we are compatible.
I am not welathy and budget carefully but enjoy Transatlantics, Europe, Asia, South America, Pacific, Alaska, US and eastern Canada but not really into Caribbean. Would also consider River Cruises in Europe and maybe even shore based vacations. Anyway if interested drop me a line to mikescruising@yahoo.com with details.

Hi Mike , How about a Pacific cruise on the MS Rotterdam VI ( HAL ) departing March 4th ? I have an inside cabin and it would be nice to share it . I'm looking forward to visiting Hawaii , Tahiti , Bora Bora ,Papeete and the Marquesas islands for the first time ! Have you ever travelled to these destinations ? Let's keep in touch and there just might be additional cruise destinations that we can share . Take care , Joel

Mikey2611 February 11th, 2011 05:23 AM

Hi there
Sorry, I have a Transatlantic on May 1st which kinda takes up my Spring budget. Your cruise sounds nice- I did a Vancouver to Auckland 28 day Cruise 3/4 years ago on Statendam and it was great so I did see some of the Southern Pacific. Lets keep in touch. I left my address on the previous post.

ARIES29 March 31st, 2012 06:39 PM

Mickey

Interested in 30 days Tahiti? R/T San Diego? Ship is HAL. 10/4-11/3.
Just need a cabin mate. My friend recently passed away and I need to find someone
or cancle reservation. I am widowed woman, 60 and not looking for a relationship beyond friends.

retlaw42 May 17th, 2012 10:30 PM

Hi Micky,

I want to take a cruise to Norhtern Europe on July 13,2012 leaving and returning to Amsterdam. It is on Royal Carribean - Brilliance of the Seas. I am 69 years old and also a retired professional who wants to go on a cruise, but need a roomate to share expenses. My email address is wdmj42@yahoo.com.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey2611 (Post 1349753)