Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 5th, 2011, 06:08 AM
Familiar Face

Default Travel Companion - or Cabin share

Hi there. I am a 60 year old Canadian gay professional retired single male, born in the UK ( so yes I still have a bit of an accent lol). I have a passion for cruising and have completed over 20 cruises. In recent years I have travelled alone but the additional costs are prohibitive and while I am happy with my own company it would be great to find a compatible cabin mate/companion.
I am NOT seeking anything romantic, just someone with similar interests who wishes to save the single supplement. It can be a purely cabin share or if we get along well, we can share the Dining experience and some time together on the cruise and/or excursions.
Male or female, gay or straight 30-65 is fine with me as long as we have mutual respect and after communicating (and maybe meeting) we are compatible.
I am not welathy and budget carefully but enjoy Transatlantics, Europe, Asia, South America, Pacific, Alaska, US and eastern Canada but not really into Caribbean. Would also consider River Cruises in Europe and maybe even shore based vacations. Anyway if interested drop me a line to mikescruising@yahoo.com with details.
Sponsored Links
Old February 9th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to profln71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey2611 View Post
Hi there. I am a 60 year old Canadian gay professional retired single male, born in the UK ( so yes I still have a bit of an accent lol). I have a passion for cruising and have completed over 20 cruises. In recent years I have travelled alone but the additional costs are prohibitive and while I am happy with my own company it would be great to find a compatible cabin mate/companion.
I am NOT seeking anything romantic, just someone with similar interests who wishes to save the single supplement. It can be a purely cabin share or if we get along well, we can share the Dining experience and some time together on the cruise and/or excursions.
Male or female, gay or straight 30-65 is fine with me as long as we have mutual respect and after communicating (and maybe meeting) we are compatible.
I am not welathy and budget carefully but enjoy Transatlantics, Europe, Asia, South America, Pacific, Alaska, US and eastern Canada but not really into Caribbean. Would also consider River Cruises in Europe and maybe even shore based vacations. Anyway if interested drop me a line to mikescruising@yahoo.com with details.
Hi Mike , How about a Pacific cruise on the MS Rotterdam VI ( HAL ) departing March 4th ? I have an inside cabin and it would be nice to share it . I'm looking forward to visiting Hawaii , Tahiti , Bora Bora ,Papeete and the Marquesas islands for the first time ! Have you ever travelled to these destinations ? Let's keep in touch and there just might be additional cruise destinations that we can share . Take care , Joel
Old February 11th, 2011, 04:23 AM
Familiar Face

Hi there
Sorry, I have a Transatlantic on May 1st which kinda takes up my Spring budget. Your cruise sounds nice- I did a Vancouver to Auckland 28 day Cruise 3/4 years ago on Statendam and it was great so I did see some of the Southern Pacific. Lets keep in touch. I left my address on the previous post.
Old March 31st, 2012, 05:39 PM
Familiar Face

Mickey

Interested in 30 days Tahiti? R/T San Diego? Ship is HAL. 10/4-11/3.
Just need a cabin mate. My friend recently passed away and I need to find someone
or cancle reservation. I am widowed woman, 60 and not looking for a relationship beyond friends.
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Micky,

I want to take a cruise to Norhtern Europe on July 13,2012 leaving and returning to Amsterdam. It is on Royal Carribean - Brilliance of the Seas. I am 69 years old and also a retired professional who wants to go on a cruise, but need a roomate to share expenses. My email address is wdmj42@yahoo.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey2611 View Post