Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 5th, 2011, 10:31 PM
Familiar Face

Default Married Female looking Female Roommate for a Princess Cruise in Feb/March 2011

My name is Monica and I am new to the website...I am a 46 yr old married mom of one 7 yr old daughter. My husband does not have flexibility to travel as he must bid 1 year in advance for travel so I must find a travel partner. I am a non smoker, non drinker and no drug use, loads of fun and adventure and most importantly a non snoarer. I am flexible, with a good sense of humor. I am not an early bird, enjoys shows and other onboard activities. Mutal respect of personal space is important. I enjoy meeting all types of people and open to all cultures and beliefs. Can also sit back, relax and enjoy a book. I need a female travel companion who enjoys an adventure, once we arrive, I am fine venturing together or solo due to separate interest, I love bargin shopping and sightseeing...I want to take a Princess Cruise on Feb 20 out of San Juan Puerto Rico but with no travel companion I will be subjected to single surcharges and since I have not been able to find anyone to go I have to look at the same trip on March 6th or March 13th, if I can find someone to accompany me. The cruise embarks on 5ports: st thomas; tortola; antiqua; st lucia and barbados; 2 days per port. $399 inside cabin and $429 outside cabin. who is ready to take an adventurous warm trip of 2011. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sponsored Links
Old February 6th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Familiar Face

Default March 2011 cruise

HI Monica,

If your hubby and you are comfortable with you sharing the cabin with a guy looking for nothing but someone to share the expense of a cabin with, then consider my itinerary. I'm a father of a 20 year old son who's going to the Army for Basic Training 3/1, so I'm taking a trip to mentally deal with my soon to be empty nest.
I'm turning 41 on the cruise, sailing out of San Juan on Celebrity Summit from 3/5 to 3/12. The ports are St. Croix, St. Kitts, Dominica, Grenada and Tobago. I have a Concierge Class Balcony cabin in the 8th deck. You are welcome to email me directly at adamjot38@gmail.com. I can give you my facebook info and you guys can check me out and we can have multiple conversations. I'm asking for $800 and that includes the taxes and port fees. You would be responsible for your own gratuities. Do your own thing and I'll do mine, this is purely financial. Taking my cruise to decompress and tan up after a long New England Winter.
I totally understand if this wouldn't work for you and wish you a happy trip wherever you go.

Adam 8)