CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   48 year old single W Female looking for cabin mate. (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/380264-48-year-old-single-w-female-looking-cabin-mate.html)

rkimm4 February 8th, 2011 12:24 PM

48 year old single W Female looking for cabin mate.

Hi,

I am booked for a cruise leaving out of Miami on March 5-12th and am looking for a cabin mate.

Kim

mountain top February 8th, 2011 07:51 PM

hi, i have only been on cruisemates a couple of times. i just was not sure about it.
i am 53 blond, blue, male and widowed. i love to cruise when i can. i used to live in mi. as well. now in the mountains of va. i see you do alot of cruiseing. i am looking to save on costs. i am a honorable man. i spend most of my time on ship down near the water. looking at rccl out of fla. freedom of the seas usually. if you intend cruiseing later than march perhaps we can save. a partner means twice the cruises.
i would need to plan. let me know. thanks.

ednotmilkman February 8th, 2011 08:29 PM

hey again Kim,

Lucky girl you are 8)

Still going from Mobile with your buddies Feb 12 ??

and now planning another for next month !

Don't have too much fun

Edwin

sheyba February 8th, 2011 10:46 PM

Hi there.... I am new to the website...I am a 46 yr old married mom of one 7 yr old daughter. My husband's job does not allow him to travel without bidding a year in advance, most of my friends don't have funds or vacation time to take off and so that's led me to take to this site. I am a non smoker or drinker and no drug use, I am loads of fun and adventurous and most importantly a non snorer. I am flexible, with a good sense of humornand I am not an early bird...Mutual respect of personal space is important. I enjoy shows and other onboard activities. I enjoy meeting all types of people and open to all cultures and beliefs and I can sit back, relax and enjoy a great book. I am looking for a female travel companion who enjoys an adventure and has a similiar or easy personality. Once we arrive, I am fine venturing together or solo due to separate interest. I love bargain shopping and sightseeing...I was looking to take a Princess Cruise on Feb 20 out of San Juan Puerto Rico but with no travel companion I would be subjected to single surcharges and since I have been unable to find anyone to go I am looking at the same trip on March 6th or March 20th, but again, this is if I can find someone to accompany me. The cruise embarks on 5 ports: st thomas; tortola; antiqua; st lucia and barbados; 2 days per port. Approx $399 inside cabin and $429 outside cabin. Who is ready to take an adventurous, warm trip of 2011.

ruthlessboss February 9th, 2011 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ednotmilkman (Post 1350723)
hey again Kim,

Lucky girl you are 8)

Still going from Mobile with your buddies Feb 12 ??

and now planning another for next month !

Don't have too much fun

Edwin

I was wondering too!

fsostonge February 10th, 2011 05:17 PM

Hey lady i am in florida for the winter and looking for someone to share the cost of a cabin march 5th is fine with me for 7 days great i have gone on cruises before with cruisemates and was very satisfy with my cruise mate i am very outgoing like to dine late seating go to shows play poker go on tours but we can go each our way if you want please let me know the price of the cruise cause i am looking for bargains (why pay more) e-mail me at fsostonge@aol.com fern