Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 11th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to obxnorth12
Default Ready for Warm sun and white sand, Cruise partner needed.

I am looking for a single white female as a roomate for a cruise in March, with a port of call anywhere in the southeast. Length of cruise is optional, and destination is optional. I am just tired of snow, ice, and cold, and am wanting to enjoy some time travelling to a warmer destination. I have been on 2 cruises, and enjoy all that they have to offer. I am somewhat conservative and easy going, non-smoker, drug and disease free. I live a healthy lifestyle, and keep myself in good condition. Pictures are available upon request.
Sponsored Links
Old February 12th, 2011, 12:10 AM
Familiar Face

I am a very young, single 62 year old, straight, professional woman looking for someone to share the cost. I have booked two 7 night back to back Celebrity cruises on the Summit out of San Juan, Puerto Rico to the Caribbean. The first cruise leaves on the 19th and the second leaves on the 26th. I have found someone for the first cruise and now I'm looking for someone for the second week, that starts on March 26th. I currently have a concierge class balcony room booked. It sails out of San Juan to St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia, and Barbados.

You can reach me directly at Lynneb2013@yahoo.com

Lynne
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Old February 12th, 2011, 01:37 AM
Welcome Newcomer

i would like to cruise on 3/28....only day that works for me with kids visitation schedule. i can do a 3-5 day cruise.
Old February 13th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Familiar Face

Hit there! I'm going on a cruise around Hawaii to Vancouver for 13 days. This cruise departs from Hawaii and stays there for about 6 days then heads off to America and Canada! I plan on spending a few extra days in Vancouver too but that’s your choice! It leaves on the 30th of April and Lands you in Vancouver on the 13th of May! Please feel free to email me if you interested! jessica.warren@ag.gov.au