Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 13th, 2011, 11:03 PM
Familiar Face

Talking May cruise

I am recently single, 36, f....looking to cruise sometime late May. I have been looking at Carnival Dream as I have enjoyed their cruises in the past. Anyone interested please drop a line....FYI: I enjoy the open water, fun, and nice people.
Sponsored Links
Old February 13th, 2011, 11:44 PM
Familiar Face

Hi there! I'm going on a 13 day cruise to Vancouver to Hawaii. It stayes in Hawaii for around 6 days before departing to America/ Canada. This is on the 'Royal Caribbean' line on the 'Rhapsody of the Seas' ship! If your interested feel free to email me at

jessica.warren@ag.gov.au

Cheers!
Old February 14th, 2011, 09:35 PM
Familiar Face

Talking Thank you....

and somedays I do wish that I could take off for an extended vacay...however life being true, a week is about all I can miss from work in one shot...and it's a lot at times. I hope that you have a wonderful time.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 11:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Would you go Hawaii from May 21-28 leaving from Honolulu?
Old May 17th, 2011, 04:18 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Bermuda May 29

Hi,

I'm thinking of going on Norwegian Gem on May 29 from NYC to Bermuda which is $649 interior and $999 balcony. I'm open to any cruise on that date for 7 days from NYC or other ports on anything except Carnival (sorry, I know you liked it, but it's too family oriented for me).

Another one that I'm also interested in, a bit unusual, is the Spanish line Pullmantur's Horizon for 7 days out of Cozumel which is only $439 and includes drinks, but you have to fly to Cancun and ferry over to Cozumel. It caters to Spanish speakers, but the crew does speak English and signs are also in English, so it could be kind of fun. It's a former Princess ship so it's nice.

I'm a very relaxed guy who just needs a vacation and loves ships and most definitely not interested in anything other than being cruise roomies. We can talk more if it sounds good.

Thanks, Jeff
Old May 17th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to JCRny631

hello jim here..leaving miami on may 23 to key west and cozumel...5 day trip...maybe you can still get on this one...lets talk soon, and maybe plan another cruise..thanks, jim
Old May 18th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default QM2 in june?

Hey,

I am looking for a cabinmate, for the QM2 on June 10th. 39 yo, female. Just doing the trip back.

let me know
Y