Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 14th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Familiar Face

Default 50s Female Living in FL Available for Last Minute Cruises

Hello All ~~

Very youthful....adventurous 55 y/o female....seasoned cruiser is available for last minute cruises. My bags are packed and ready to head out on the high seas. If you have been contemplating getting away from the snow/cold of the North...drop me a private email and let's discuss the possibilities. I got back several weeks ago from a 7 day S. Caribbean with a gentleman who I knew for a very short period of time and the cruise went very well. I have an easy going personality....and do well on my own when necessary. Since much of the guest list on cruises consists of couples...gentlemen ~~I make a great companion for dinner...dancing....and stimulating conversation !

Come on down to the sunshine state for a quick thaw !!

Happy Valentine's Day !

L
Sponsored Links
Old February 14th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Admiral

I have to agree with the post about traveling with the opposite sex. It compliments the experience. I too have traveled with a gentleman and it seemed so natural as a couple especially at meals.
We were not joined at the hip at all times, that too worked out well.
Old February 17th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Familiar Face

well i have made up my mind. i want to be back out there. best vacation going.
i was widowed 18 months ago. we went on 4. i am newly 53, sandyblond,blue,218lbs.
i like the rccl ships. in particular the freedom of the seas out of port canaveral. one day i would like to try the oasis. looking to turn the full price of a cruise in half, then take a second later. i do not smoke, i usually spend time on deck 4 near the water.
but i enjoy some shows, and water activity. i am an honorable man. looking to cut costs and have fun. if your interested.
Old February 18th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Familiar Face

Hi blue eyes 4 life
if u ready norwegian sun is leaving feb.26th for 7 days from port canaveral, going to st-thomas, st-marteen and nassau i am ready. I am leaving tomorrow for a 7 day cruise will be back on the morning of the 26th and would drive to port canaveralthe same day to catch the ship by 4 pm we can book today and off we go my e-mail is fsostonge@aol.com give me your phone# and i will call you bye fern
Old February 18th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Familiar Face

Good morning....
I would be interested in talking about a cruise...

If you write me at my private email....I can share more information with you there.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Laura
Old February 18th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Familiar Face

Greetings...

Yes, I am interested....please reply to my personal email and we can find out a bit about each other and take things from there...

I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Laura
Old February 18th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Familiar Face

Hello...

That will not work with me...I have a friend from Boston coming in later next week and that might not work....she is finalizing her plans as she flies free since her husband works for Jet Blue.
Old February 19th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello Blue eyes!!!~
my wife and I are looking for a companion to join us on our cruise in March. We are very youthfull in our 50s and seek a mature female our age. We would love to chat with you if this is something you would be interested in. You can email us at atowerman@gmail.com Thanks
Old February 19th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

hello, my name is Ben, recently retired and wanted to get back to a cruise. I would like to share a cabin. I prefer a balcony and would pay the difference in what you would want to spend
Old February 20th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Familiar Face

I just made the following post before I read yours:

I have a Holland America cruise booked from Ft. Lauderdale to San Diego from April 1st to the 15th. My travel partner cannot go (long story which I will share). This cruise id fully paid for and will cost you nothing. I will purchase you a return flight home when we arrive in San Diego.
I am seeking a healthy happy woman between 50 & 70 who enjoys cruising, having a good time and is willing to take this risk. We can talk on the phone as needed to make you comfortable. This is a serious offer and IS MADE WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
I am a healthy happy 65 y/o professional white man. I do smoke but will cheerfully not smoke in our (outside) cabin if that is your preference. Please let me know quickly if you are interested.
Joe
Old February 22nd, 2011, 01:21 PM
Familiar Face

Default Please say YES

COMPLETE
Laura dear, please say yes. All obsticles have been removed and I sincerely hope you will go on this Panama Canal cruise with me. I WILL call you tonight. I am delighted.
Joe
Old February 22nd, 2011, 10:30 PM
First Mate

Joe Z,

Why are you pleading in public - have you been stricken that badly by those blueyes ?

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow
Old February 23rd, 2011, 12:06 AM
Familiar Face

Edwin...Edwin.....

Yes, those blue eyes seal the deal all the time.....haha