Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 14th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Familiar Face

Default Transatlantic

Hello,
I am a laid back person planning to explore Europe when the cruise lands.I was wondering if anyone wanted to split any of these 3 cruises with me:

1. Royal Caribbean Int.-Navigator of the Seas
Fort Lauderdale, Tenerife/Canary Islands, Palma de Mallorca, Ajaccio, Rome/Civitavecchia
May 2 2011 13 days
$549

2. Royal Caribbean Int.-Voyager of the Seas
Galveston, Ponta Delgada, Malaga, Cartagena, Barcelona
May 1 2011 14days
$499

3. Royal Caribbean Int.-Jewel of the Seas
Fort Lauderdale, Ponta Delgada, Brest, Cherbourg, Harwich
May 6 2011 12 days
$499
My email is:
enigmajackson@yahoo.com
Sponsored Links
Old February 27th, 2011, 11:50 PM
Familiar Face

Right on!

You picked one of my exact voyages that Im looking for a partner on. The one from Galveston on May 1 ending up in Barcelona. I'd be happy with any of those 3 in fact. I plan to spend several months in Europe and Im in no hurry to get there, so why not take a luxury cruise? It costs about the same as a flight. I hope we can talk more about his.

Are you Bryan Jackson on FB? I looked up your email there. Mine is jcawthon23@yahoo.com

I'm pretty easy to get along with. Im more of a late night person though. I don't smoke or drink really, and tend to read alot or bring along movies to watch. I went on a cruise before so Im kinda familiar with them. I love eating on them! Heh actully Im really underweight right now and I'll be doing my best to gain about 10 pounds on this trip, so I will be at every meal! Also I was hopeing we'd find a cruise ship with a good hot tub. Its a place I like to hang out at alot meeting people and relaxing. The price I came up with for that Galveston voyage was about $1250 counting Tax and travel insurance. A better room would add on around $200 to that. Well hope to hear from you again. I'm straight to.

Farewell for now! ~Joel