Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 20th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am a DWF 64- looking forthe same-love to travel-retired teacher- live in Charleston Sc- want to do Panama Canal-next spring of fal, and do a cruise out of FLa maybe 5 days this winter
Old August 23rd, 2011, 01:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello,I am a man who is retired . I AM 56 YEARS OLD AND I TOO LOVE TO CRUISE. recently i was I on the dream.LETS CONTINUE TO TALK .... MY CAREER WAS THAT I WORKED AS A NEWS AND SPORTS CAMERS MAN . I WORKED FOR ABC NBC AND OTHERS I LOVE TRAVEL AND ALSO THE INTERSTS OF OTHERS.... DON
Old August 23rd, 2011, 04:27 PM
Familiar Face

Why Hello ! fellow Jersey-Woman
I too am from Old Bridge New Jersey. Graduated from Trenton State College. Just retired from teaching after 30 years. I am a SWF, non-smoker, social drinker. Looking for a cruise for the new ship "Celebrity Silhouette" that leaves Oct 22nd from Barcelona spain to Bayonne New Jersey. We need to book as soon as possible. I love the balcony. Please see my facebook for more info on me. Let me know what you think of the 12 night cruise.
Old August 25th, 2011, 06:47 AM
Familiar Face

Hi, I am planning on taking a Mediterranean cruise on Oct. 3-14 on Mariner of the Seas - Royal Caribbean. I am a 60+ retired SWF looking to share the costs of the cabin. I do not smoke and am quite independent. This 11 day cruise is only $599.
gingie
Old September 4th, 2011, 12:24 AM
Familiar Face

Hi, I'm Steve from Lakeland, Florida. I just put an ad on here today if you'd like to read it. Its a 5 night carnival out of Miami to Jamaica and Grand Cayman. Let me know, thanks
Old September 8th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 27 female, crazy traveler 17-18-19 october 2011...? for a short cruise in Caribean?

I havent had any cruises before.. I will be in Miami for 10 days and I thought I would like to make a short cruise in Caribean. maybe just 4-5 days...
Im pretty much on budget, so i dont seek for luxury.. Id like to meet person near my age, preferably woman... to share the cabin.. as for one person its very expencive... Im not some crazy party person, but i dont mind if you are)
so, if such a person happens to read my add, please contact me)

Cheers!happy travels to everyone!)

XXX
Old September 8th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am a DWF 48 years old wishing to take a 7+ day cruise to New England, the Bahamas or the Caribbean hoping to sail out of New York but other east ports are possible. I do not have a passport but would get one if needed. Looking for a sane female that just wants to avoid paying singles rate to have a nice vacation and relax. I don't want a 24 hour companion but willing to eat, do onboard activities, etc together if agreeable. I am not rich so would be looking to book inside cabin only unless you have a great price for an upgrade. Would like to go very soon. Please contact me if you share these interests. My email is csh7_1962@yahoo.com
Old September 8th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to rkimm4

Hi,

I am always looking for someone to share a cabin with. I am 49, divorced, very quiet, don't smoke, and love to have fun.
Being a single mom I am always trying to cut the single supplement. I also am VIP with Carnival.

Kim
rkimm4@aol.com
Old September 11th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Familiar Face

Hello ! I am a SWF, non-smoker and social drinker. I am from New jersey myself. and have friends who live in Hamilton. I am a retired teacher. I love to travel or cruise. vamoonbeam@comcast.net.
Old September 12th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Familiar Face

Smile Hi

Hello, my name is Steve Adams. I read your post, were in the same boat here. Ha Ha, that wasnt supposed to be a joke! Anyways I won a cruise earlier in the year when I was still with my wife. The way it works, is you pick out 2 dates and they contact you 45 days before the cruise if those dates are open, So I was contacted last Friday for my cruise conformation, It is a 5 night Carnival from Miami to Jamaica and Cayman Islands, October 22nd thru 27th. I am now going thru a divorce, should be final in about 3 weeks. The cruise has to be paid for by the end of the week, and I have no one to go with. Ive tried everyone I know, and I cant afford the whole fare, The total is $268 for everything per person. If interested please call me at 863-838-9400 or 863-937-5766. HELP! Thanks, Steve
Old September 30th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Familiar Face

Hi,

Noticed you message. I am a big cruiser. Let's chat. You can email me directly at kyle0328@bellsouth.net

Kyle
Old September 30th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Familiar Face

did you find a cruise companion yet?
Old June 1st, 2012, 11:19 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty02mj View Post
Hi. I'm a 57 years young straight, woman who misses the cruise scene since my divorce. I thought this might be a good way to cruise again...with a companion to share the cabin expense. I'm not particular about where or when we go. If you're looking for a cabin buddy, let me know.
Hi! Yes, I'm looking for a roomy for Celebrity Summit, Jan 19 - 26, 2013 out of San Juan Puerto Rico. I just turned 60 and am easy to get along with. I'm looking for someone who wants to share some time & activities, but also feel free to do things alone. I am a smoker but won't smoke in the cabin. My ad says "60 year old active female.." and the wrong year appears unless you hover over it and I've corrected to 2013. This is a group cruise hosted by my travel agent sister & her husband. Itinerary: San Juan, Puerto Rico departure, St Croix, St Kitts, Dominica, Grenada, Day at Sea, St Thomas, return to San Juan.
Hope to hear from you!
I found room-mates in this site for my last big double cruise trip and all worked out well; Susan and I met on board for the first cruise, and Barb and I met at our hotel the day before our cruise.