Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 20th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Familiar Face

Smile Need a partner for a FULLY PAID for Cruise

I have a Holland America cruise booked from Ft. Lauderdale to San Diego from April 1st to the 15th. My travel partner cannot go (long story which I will share). This cruise id fully paid for and will cost you nothing. I will purchase you a return flight home when we arrive in San Diego.
I am seeking a healthy happy woman between 50 & 70 who enjoys cruising, having a good time and is willing to take this risk. We can talk on the phone as needed to make you comfortable. This is a serious offer and IS MADE WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
I am a healthy happy 65 y/o professional white man. I do smoke but will cheerfully not smoke in our (outside) cabin if that is your preference. Please let me know quickly if you are interested.
Joe
Sponsored Links
Old February 20th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Familiar Face

Greetings Joe...

I sent you a private message regarding your email to me.

Laura
Old February 20th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Admiral

Hope you find someone!! Wish it was me. It sounded like a fit. Leaving April 2 on a 7 dayer. I normally can't get time off short notice, however April was up for grabs.
Old March 5th, 2011, 05:03 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I'm interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZinPhoenix View Post
I have a Holland America cruise booked from Ft. Lauderdale to San Diego from April 1st to the 15th. My travel partner cannot go (long story which I will share). This cruise id fully paid for and will cost you nothing. I will purchase you a return flight home when we arrive in San Diego.
I am seeking a healthy happy woman between 50 & 70 who enjoys cruising, having a good time and is willing to take this risk. We can talk on the phone as needed to make you comfortable. This is a serious offer and IS MADE WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
I am a healthy happy 65 y/o professional white man. I do smoke but will cheerfully not smoke in our (outside) cabin if that is your preference. Please let me know quickly if you are interested.
Joe

Joe

I am a swf in y our age group and lived in LAX area. I am interested in the cruise, you can contact me @ bennidot@yahoo.com
Old March 6th, 2011, 05:17 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZinPhoenix View Post
Joe
Have you located someone yet for your cruise?