Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 20th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Talking Hey i want to go to northern europe.

Hey everyone, i am a 53 yr old woman, non smoker, non drinker ( sober 16 years) , in a relationship for 15 yrs with a man who doesn't like cruising, so usually i go with girlfriends , well can you believe noone wants to go to northern europe with me.for 2012 maybe for the tulips in holland.i know its early but i like to plan ahead of time due to work vacation bids. i know , so i am looking for a female, around my age, that doesn't need to do ship tours, light smoker ok, but ya need to be a considerate smoker,i love to laugh, i am not a fast walker due to three surgeries on the knees but i just love to travel and cruising is my way.. but the single supp would be just to much.. i love, love celebrity and am considing one of there cruises .. so if your interested lets talk.. I live in san diego, ca

Last edited by sassygirl1; February 20th, 2011 at 06:21 PM. Reason: fotgot some things
Sponsored Links
Old February 24th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi Sassy, Also love X, just saw latest Xciting sales on web for Tues. Constellation goes FLL to Amsterdam fifteenN April, 11 .Its down to Six hundred Ninety Nine plus fifty percent SS. I am on Century so cannot go but Connie is a great ship. Have wanted to do Baltics, no one else seems to want to go. Maybe next year. 2012s out in March I read.Keep me in mind.sobegal (kathy)
Old February 25th, 2011, 08:20 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Dates

Hi Kathy,
I don't think the Connie leaves until May 7 2011. Great value !
Ed
Old February 25th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi Ed,thinking about Century I guess. I goofed up my computer # keys also so had to write out dates.Wanna go Baltic?
Old February 26th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Cruise Maniac

Sassy, Reread your post. You said 2012. I was thinking 2011. Do you have any interest in TAs? Im getting sick of flying around transcontinental, love TAs. I have ski injuries. Bought a new $24 brace at Walmart. Now I can walk all day.
Old March 16th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Familiar Face

Hi, I am looking for a cabin mate for the Vacations to go singles cruise to Northern Europe on May 22, 2011 on Vision of the Seas to share the cabin expenses. I am a SWF 65+, non smoker and I love to cruise, am quite independent and very friendly. If you are interested, please contact me at:
rikihart@gmail.com