Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 20th, 2011, 11:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Cool Roommate wanted for March 5th or 6th Carribean or Mexico

Wanted: non-smoking, non-snoring room-mate for 7-day Carribean or Mexico cruise week of March 5th or 6th. Prefer HAL, Celebrity or Princess out of FL, San Juan or San Diego. Inside or ocean view preferred, if you want balcony or suite you pay the difference.

I am a 43 yr. old straight male, non-smoker, non-snorer, married, social drinker but not party animal, professional wellness consultant in need of R&R. I am Christian but you don't need to be. Happy to dine together and hang out some, but also need some space & solitude. I need to unplug! If you want a constant companion, or to watch TV until 2 am, then I'm the wrong guy.

You should be non-smoker, non-snorer, easy going, low profile, not needy, not loud, and straight. Age, ethnicity and religion don't matter. I get along great with people of all ages, really enjoy seniors. Best table-mates ever were celebrating their 50th anniversary!

I have vacation days I need to use by March 15th, airmiles, and it's too cold up here in WA. I need rest, warmth, water, sleep and good food. Anyone else feel the same? Then please reply!
Mark
Sponsored Links
Old February 20th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Mark, I am a 69yo SWM non-drink, non-smoke and non-snore. I use to do all the above to excess, decided to stop and extend livivg which I enjoy much. I started cruising in July 2009, have now completed 11. Interested in a Caribbean East or South, have done West. Inside cabin is good, ocean view nice if not big price adder. Have traveled with 3 different guys I met on CruiseMates, several times each; can provide reference if wanted. I would prefer a cruise longer than 7 if you can do. I live in LA area and flying to East coast barely worth it for 7 day. Contact me at mssbsconsultant@att.net if want to discuss further. Dick