CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Looking for cruise mate in May, June, July or first of August...New Orleans. (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/380730-looking-cruise-mate-may-june-july-first-august-new-orleans.html)

Dawn D February 24th, 2011 10:35 AM

Looking for cruise mate in May, June, July or first of August...New Orleans.

I am looking for a cruise mate that is trustworthy & mentally stable. I love to laugh all the time & enjoy my time cruising. You can do your own thing if you want fine with me.

ms411 March 2nd, 2011 06:16 PM

August Availability

Good evening, Dawn. I've been looking at the NCL Western Caribbean cruise on Aug 11 (because that rate works for me. I think it's a little higher before Aug 11). Does that date work for you?

theralink March 7th, 2011 09:05 AM

Hi, saw your ad and wanted to run this by you.
I am traveling on Princess Cruise line to Hawaii from 4/27/11 to 5/11/11 out of Las Angeles. I am seeking FEMALE travel companion to share cabin expenses (inside M category) which will be approximately 900.00 based on frequent traveler rate. I will be traveling with my parents 78 and 80 years old who are both seasoned cruisers and have been to Hawaii several times. I will be dining with them and you are welcome to join us if you like. I will be going on most (but probably not all) shore excursions with my parents, again, if you like, you may join us.
I am a non-smoker, non-drinker. I am a professional woman (age 50) and am respectful and considerate of others space (and expect the same). ONLY SEEKING NON-SMOKING travel companion.
If this sounds like something you are interested in further information on, please contact me at theralink@aol.com. When emailing, please put HAWAII in subject line so I know it is not spam. Thanks, ginni

gambinikimber March 7th, 2011 06:38 PM

Hey...Lets go

:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn D (Post 1354941)
I am looking for a cruise mate that is trustworthy & mentally stable. I love to laugh all the time & enjoy my time cruising. You can do your own thing if you want fine with me.

My name is David. Im 36 s.w.m. .I would like to go on a cruise again but dont want to go alone..:D ....I need to get away on a vacation and have some fun...maybe you and can go together....Let chat some and see what we come up with :D

theralink March 27th, 2011 10:42 PM

thanks for interest...i have found a cabin mate.

meng April 5th, 2011 05:31 PM

I am looking to cruise in July from Manhattan to Bermuda on the Veendam a nd am looking for a cabinmate. I am 56 and widowed. I am an independent traveler and would like to save money.

jc5 April 6th, 2011 07:57 PM

New Orleans

Hello, 42 yr old SWM looking to take this trip on October 30th if you are interested in sharing costs and a later trip?

Thank you

reneerotta April 13th, 2011 05:17 PM

Hello! Does a May 12th sailing from Barcelona to London interest you? It's on The HAL Eurodam, and costs about $1,100.00 pp. Email me at reneerotta@aol.com if you are interested. ME - SWF, 50's, straight, non smoker, educated. Best, Renee