CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Cruisemate needed: March 14 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/380843-cruisemate-needed-march-14-a.html)

Peacerose March 1st, 2011 01:15 AM

Cruisemate needed: March 14

LAST MINUTE CRUISE! I’m looking for a roommate to cruise leaving on Monday, March 14, 2011 on either of the cruises below leaving from Miami. I am a SBF, late 30s, non-smoker, drug free, non-snorer, and love to have fun/do activities on the ship. Looking to split costs of cruise and dinner companion; I’m looking preferably for a female roommate. Anyone interested? Need to know ASAP! Reply here or email me at c1506b@hotmail.com. Thanks!

5-night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami (Round-trip)
Celebrity Century

4 - Night Western Caribbean - Miami (Round-Trip)
Carnival Imagination

sheyba March 1st, 2011 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peacerose (Post 1356176)
LAST MINUTE CRUISE! Iím looking for a roommate to cruise leaving on Monday, March 14, 2011 on either of the cruises below leaving from Miami. I am a SBF, late 30s, non-smoker, drug free, non-snorer, and love to have fun/do activities on the ship. Looking to split costs of cruise and dinner companion; Iím looking preferably for a female roommate. Anyone interested? Need to know ASAP! Reply here or email me at c1506b@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Celebrity Century

Carnival Imagination

Hi there I just sent you a email to your email address, hope to hear from you soon. Thanks Monica sydmoal@comcast.net

vodkacran&splashofsoda March 4th, 2011 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peacerose (Post 1356176)
LAST MINUTE CRUISE! Iím looking for a roommate to cruise leaving on Monday, March 14, 2011 on either of the cruises below leaving from Miami. I am a SBF, late 30s, non-smoker, drug free, non-snorer, and love to have fun/do activities on the ship. Looking to split costs of cruise and dinner companion; Iím looking preferably for a female roommate. Anyone interested? Need to know ASAP! Reply here or email me at c1506b@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Celebrity Century

Carnival Imagination

Might be interested with Celebrity but in April
See my post above.
Thanks Terry

Peacerose March 6th, 2011 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vodkacran&splashofsoda (Post 1357138)
Might be interested with Celebrity but in April
See my post above.
Thanks Terry

Hi. I saw your post. Wow, you sound like a cruising pro! Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like I’m going on a cruise in mid March. Have you found anyone? Good luck!