CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Seeking Cruise Mate Smooth Jazz Cruise Jan 2012 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/380888-seeking-cruise-mate-smooth-jazz-cruise-jan-2012-a.html)

jazzsail2012 March 2nd, 2011 08:04 PM

Seeking Cruise Mate Smooth Jazz Cruise Jan 2012

I am seeking someone who may be interested in possibly going to the Smooth Jazz Cruise January 2012. AWESOME lineup .. or even a group of people ?? They are 75% sold out ..

Straight female divorced 5 years ..

sheyba March 3rd, 2011 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzsail2012 (Post 1356565)
I am seeking someone who may be interested in possibly going to the Smooth Jazz Cruise January 2012. AWESOME lineup .. or even a group of people ?? They are 75% sold out ..

Hi there I am a married mom of a year old daughter from Sacramento, CA. I have always wanted to go on one of the Jazz cruises, the cost has been the deterent. I may be interested depending on the cost. Please contact me should you want to discuss further. Thanks Monica
sydmoal@comcast.net

Paul Motter March 3rd, 2011 07:22 AM

It is a great cruise, I would do one again given the opportunity. Lots of nice people, too.

lincoln2344 June 12th, 2011 08:21 PM

I would be interested in this jazz cruise. I am a divorced 61, male living in Florida.

jazzzzya July 22nd, 2011 07:14 PM

Jazzsail,

I read your posting and I would also love to enjoy this fantastic cruise. I had the pleasure of going on Dave's maiden voyage in 2006, which was wonderful and worth every cent.

I am a young 65 year old latin lady that loves all live entertainment and I have a special passion for smooth jazz. I am a non-smoker and don't usually drink at all, but I do enjoy a good glass of wine on special occasions. I contacted the travel agency early this year asking for a cabin mate match, but they informed me that they do not provide that service anymore. I was very happy to see your posting.

I am currently employed with Lockheed Martin in Sunnyvale California as a Data Control Manager. I enjoy my job, but look forward to retiring at the end of this program's contract with NASA.

I am respectful of others and would be considerate of your items and space. I love adventure, so the land excursions are very apealing to me. I was matched up with a single lady from Chicago on my last trip, a bit younger than me, but it worked out fine, since we made our separate day trip plans. But it was nice to have someone to share the wonderful moments with and enjoy the dining experience with also.

If you think that we are compatable, please let me know so that we can book a cabin. I just checked and you're right, they are going fast. We had a room with a Veranda last time, but only used it once, so the cost was a waste. I see that they still have a 'large interior' for $2150, which is the lowest price listed. Please check also and let me know what you think. If you want to upgrade, that's fine also. I look forward to hearing from you. Alice

Saxlover July 23rd, 2011 05:43 PM

Hi, i have already purchesed Verandha Cabine on SJC sailing 15Jan 2012.
My favorite musicians are Candy Dulfer & David Sanborn. I love Sax Music !
My original cruisemate will not be able to join, and now i am looking for someone compatible to join me instead , to share cabine and the costs.
I am strait female, non smoker, divorced.

Jazzette November 25th, 2011 11:57 AM

Quote:

Hi, I am straight female and am very interested. If you are still open please contact me at virchap@hotmail.com. I just sighned on to this site and my never be able to find my way again.

Jazzette November 25th, 2011 04:37 PM

interested, virchap@hotmail.com

funtravelpartner November 25th, 2011 09:41 PM

Hello I might be interested===just didn't tell me the ports or how long==
this info is most important.
safe travels happy cruising

Michele720 November 25th, 2011 09:44 PM

Quote:

It might help if you posted the departure port and date. I went on one a few years ago and it was out of Galveston, TX. I live 45 minutes from Port Canaveral, FL.

River December 3rd, 2011 12:59 PM

Hi -- have you found anyone yet? I just joined this site. I'm a single white female, "middle aged" but youthful, nonsmoker, considerate, enjoy dancing/nightlife but also enjoy just relaxing/quiet times.

CBri08873 January 8th, 2012 04:41 PM

Smooth Jazz Cruise 2012

Hello - I'd like to travel on the cruise leaving January 22-30. Does anyone have a cabin they'd like to sell or share? I'm a female, non smoker, young at heart jazz lover.

ms411 January 8th, 2012 08:05 PM

In St Thomas, VI and Want to Meet Jazz Cruisers

Email me at ms411 at hot mail.

limbrogn January 17th, 2012 02:39 PM

Hi I'm a 41 year old single girl that loves jazz. I saw Rick Braun in concert in Rehoboth Beach,DE about 10 years ago. Can you let me know more about the time and price for this cruise?
Thanks!

slawson August 17th, 2013 08:34 PM

Hi are you going on the 2014 cruise. If so sowenslawson@yahoo.com