Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 4th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Familiar Face

Default TRANSATLANTIC MAY 7 2011 FT. LAUDERDALE TO AMSTERDAM CruiseMate Wanted

I am looking for someone to cruise the Atlantic with me this May. I will be staying after the trip and will not be flying back right away. I would love to find a cabin mate as most people I know can not take off this long. Male or Female does not matter. I am quiet and plan to relax and have some fun but not be loud. I do not plan to have people in the room and ask the same from my cabin mate. We can hang out have dinner or if you meet someone I am fine going solo. I like to read and lounge on the deck during the warm summer days. I also work out in the gym almost every sea day and some port days. I also like to watch movies if there is anything good.

In Paris I plan to go to Le Louvre and get a couple shots of the Eiffel tower. As for the other ports I have not planned anything yet. I hope to hear from you soon.

15 Night Transatlantic
Celebrity Constellation
Celebrity Cruises
Departing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Ports of Call: Fort Lauderdale, Florida | Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal | Lisbon, Portugal | Cherbourg, France | Le Havre (Paris), France | Dover, United Kingdom | Amsterdam, The Netherlands ***

Sail Date Interior* Oceanview* Balcony* Suite*
May 7 799 USD 999 USD 1299 USD 2599 USD
Sponsored Links
Old March 6th, 2011, 05:28 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelChick View Post
I am looking for someone to cruise the Atlantic with me this May. I will be staying after the trip and will not be flying back right away. I would love to find a cabin mate as most people I know can not take off this long. Male or Female does not matter. I am quiet and plan to relax and have some fun but not be loud. I do not plan to have people in the room and ask the same from my cabin mate. We can hang out have dinner or if you meet someone I am fine going solo. I like to read and lounge on the deck during the warm summer days. I also work out in the gym almost every sea day and some port days. I also like to watch movies if there is anything good.

In Paris I plan to go to Le Louvre and get a couple shots of the Eiffel tower. As for the other ports I have not planned anything yet. I hope to hear from you soon.

15 Night Transatlantic
Celebrity Constellation
Celebrity Cruises
Departing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Ports of Call: Fort Lauderdale, Florida | Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal | Lisbon, Portugal | Cherbourg, France | Le Havre (Paris), France | Dover, United Kingdom | Amsterdam, The Netherlands ***

Sail Date Interior* Oceanview* Balcony* Suite*
May 7 799 USD 999 USD 1299 USD 2599 USD
Do you still need a roommate?
Old March 6th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONESPIRIT555 View Post
Do you still need a roommate?
Or even two roomates. I am looking for a very inexpensive cruise to get to France and sometimes we can get a very good price for the third person (of course we would split the total amount in 3). My best friend now lives in France and if I could take a cruise that get there, it would be much more fun than flying.

I am a 32 year-old white female; not married but I am in a serious relationship so I don't go on a cruise to find a man. I am very respectful of others, do not smoke or snore. I like to play bridge, I enjoy dinners in good company and I might enjoy the night life a few times during the cruise even if I am far from a party animal.

I haven't checked with my boss for time off yet so everything would need to be reconfirmed if you are interested.
Old March 10th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Familiar Face

I'm very interested. I want to leave in May and I plan to travel all around Europe when I get there. I'm not too picky where the ship ends the cruise, and I can fly to wherever it leaves from although Florida or Galveston Tx is best. I've seen cruises for as little as $499 leaving from both those places ending up in Rome and Barcelona, Spain which has a train straight to Paris that's pretty cheap.

I'm 39, and Im an electronic DJ perfomer. That's part of what I'll be doing while travelling around Europe. I perform often in Austin Tx mostly where I live and I'll be doing quite a lot of Couchsurfing while in Europe too. I don't Drink, Smoke, or... SNORE.

Hope to hear back from one of you.
Old March 25th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Familiar Face

Hello! Might you be interested in a Barcelone to London itinerary? It's on the HAL Eurodam, sailing on May 12th. Cost is very reasonable, only $1,099.00 pp
I've already booked the cabin, and am looking for a CruiseMate to offset the single supplment. About me....I'm a swf (straight), currently living in Miami. I'm educated, fun loving, and respectful of other people. Email me at reneerotta@aol.com, if you're interested. Thanks Renee
Old May 3rd, 2011, 03:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I am ready to pay today!

I really want to go on this cruise!

Please if anyone would like to take this cruise and is willing to book ASAP, please let me know!!

My email is lvsportbikechick@yahoo.com

I'm 32, known to be pretty fun, not going to be getting wasted everynight (plus...I don't get drunk anyways...I get AWESOME!) lol

I'm also very respectful of other people (probably my midwestern upbringing).

I am a female, from Vegas, planning on traveling Europe once I get there and I want to go on this cruise!!!

Let me know!! My phone number is 702-267-7091 if you can call me! The sooner the better!!!!
Old May 3rd, 2011, 03:08 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I want to go for sure...so if you are looking to go...call me asap as I have to book a last minute plane ticket to get to Ft. Lauderdale.

Thanks! Kelly 702-267-7091