CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Panama Apr 29 Statendam Ft L to Vancouver (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/380995-panama-apr-29-statendam-ft-l-vancouver.html)

mlbray March 7th, 2011 11:50 AM

Panama Apr 29 Statendam Ft L to Vancouver

Hi, I"ve booked an outside cabin on the Statendam, Apr 29 2011. Looking for someone to share the cost; your share would be about $1400 for 18 days. Prefer F but would consider M, strictly platonic. Non-Smoking is a must - allergies.
I' m WWF, 66, considerate roommate, like reading, trivia, swimming, walking. I don't take up more than my share of the room, or bathroom. Could spend a lot of time together or not, could do tours together or not.
Marg

mlbray March 22nd, 2011 07:39 PM

Hi. My cruise partner can't make it, so I'm still looking for a cruisemate for the Statendam, Ft. Lauderdale to Vancouver, April 29- May 17 (18 days), cost about 1400 - includes taxes but not insurance. I've booked an outside room already. Please e-mail me at mlbray@saturnacan.net, or phone 1-250-995-2412

I'm fairly quiet & neat; would enjoy a friend to dine with, maybe share some activities. F or M, strictly platonic,non-smoker. I don't mind CPAP's or moderate snoring, but if you shake the ship, warn me to bring earplugs!
Marg

mlbray March 28th, 2011 11:38 PM

Still hoping to find a cruise partner. Please check my post. Thanks, Marg

ednotmilkman March 29th, 2011 12:26 AM

this cruise looks tempting, Marg,

I looked at airfare and it wasn't too bad for me flying from Panama City, FL. If you would consider letting your cabinmate book only the 14 days to San Diego?? I found a 1-way to FLL for $153 on SW and 1-way back from SAN on Cont\United for $183.

Wasn't dreaming of this cruise, but if you want to chat about it further, send me a private message.

fsostonge March 31st, 2011 11:21 PM

Hi marg too bad you already booked your cruise i wanted to go on the one that leaves fll on april 14 for 20 days around panama canal to acapulco and back for $1000 great i talked to lynn about it and wanted to talk to you but if it is already booked nothing a can do about it but you can still e-mail me and i can call you even if it is just to chat about cruises maybe we can get together another time hey let's talk i have your phone # but need your permission to call you ok bye fsostonge@aol.com or call me 901 217 0989 fern

mlbray April 1st, 2011 09:47 AM

HI Fern, too bad I hadn't waited a bit longer to book, but I"m really excited about my cruise anyway. I like that it comes to Vancouver, because then I'm almost home.
Keep me in mind if you see any other cruises that you are interested in; I'm retired now, so often am free to travel on short notice, and I love cruising and bargains.
Marg

mlbray April 8th, 2011 10:33 AM

Still hoping to find a cruisemate for this one - price is $1000 + tax - what a special!

I'm a reasonable roommate, don't hog the closets & bathroom; can be good company or let you go your own way. Non-smoking is the only restriction. Platonic only. Marg