Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 7th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Familiar Face

Default Panama Apr 29 Statendam Ft L to Vancouver

Hi, I"ve booked an outside cabin on the Statendam, Apr 29 2011. Looking for someone to share the cost; your share would be about $1400 for 18 days. Prefer F but would consider M, strictly platonic. Non-Smoking is a must - allergies.
I' m WWF, 66, considerate roommate, like reading, trivia, swimming, walking. I don't take up more than my share of the room, or bathroom. Could spend a lot of time together or not, could do tours together or not.
Marg
Old March 22nd, 2011, 07:39 PM
Familiar Face

Hi. My cruise partner can't make it, so I'm still looking for a cruisemate for the Statendam, Ft. Lauderdale to Vancouver, April 29- May 17 (18 days), cost about 1400 - includes taxes but not insurance. I've booked an outside room already. Please e-mail me at mlbray@saturnacan.net, or phone 1-250-995-2412

I'm fairly quiet & neat; would enjoy a friend to dine with, maybe share some activities. F or M, strictly platonic,non-smoker. I don't mind CPAP's or moderate snoring, but if you shake the ship, warn me to bring earplugs!
Marg
Old March 28th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Familiar Face

Still hoping to find a cruise partner. Please check my post. Thanks, Marg
Old March 29th, 2011, 12:26 AM
First Mate

this cruise looks tempting, Marg,

I looked at airfare and it wasn't too bad for me flying from Panama City, FL. If you would consider letting your cabinmate book only the 14 days to San Diego?? I found a 1-way to FLL for $153 on SW and 1-way back from SAN on Cont\United for $183.

Wasn't dreaming of this cruise, but if you want to chat about it further, send me a private message.

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow
Old March 31st, 2011, 11:21 PM
Familiar Face

Hi marg too bad you already booked your cruise i wanted to go on the one that leaves fll on april 14 for 20 days around panama canal to acapulco and back for $1000 great i talked to lynn about it and wanted to talk to you but if it is already booked nothing a can do about it but you can still e-mail me and i can call you even if it is just to chat about cruises maybe we can get together another time hey let's talk i have your phone # but need your permission to call you ok bye fsostonge@aol.com or call me 901 217 0989 fern
Old April 1st, 2011, 09:47 AM
Familiar Face

HI Fern, too bad I hadn't waited a bit longer to book, but I"m really excited about my cruise anyway. I like that it comes to Vancouver, because then I'm almost home.
Keep me in mind if you see any other cruises that you are interested in; I'm retired now, so often am free to travel on short notice, and I love cruising and bargains.
Marg
Old April 8th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Familiar Face

Still hoping to find a cruisemate for this one - price is $1000 + tax - what a special!

I'm a reasonable roommate, don't hog the closets & bathroom; can be good company or let you go your own way. Non-smoking is the only restriction. Platonic only. Marg