Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 14th, 2011, 11:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default swlady 60 needing a cruise partner to share cabin

hi ,, last cruise i went on payed double ""ouch"" would like to find someone that would like to share a cabin.. i dont smoke.. drink in moderation mostly tea and diet coke.. have just retired after 20.5 yrs with the state of florida and do i need some time away.. i live in northwest florida would like to cruse from mobil,tampa,jacksonville, port canaveral.. length of cruise is not a problem.. so if there is anyone out there that needs a roommate please let me know .. thank you .. lynn
Sponsored Links
Old March 15th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Familiar Face

hey LADY CHECK MY THRED READY TO LEAVE THIS COMMING WEEKEND FROM FLL E-MAIL ME FSOSTONGE@AOL.COM
Old March 15th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Familiar Face

Hey lynn just send you an e-mail hope you get it i gave you all the informations for next weekend come back to me
Old March 16th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Familiar Face

Hi, I am also looking for a cabin mate for a Northern Europe cruise on the Vision of the Seas May 22, 2011 cruise. I am a 65+ swf and this is a singles hosted cruise by Vacations To Go. I do not smoke or drink and I am a very friendly person. I have already done more than 6 cruises and I am a very independent person. If you are interested, please contact me
Thanks
rikihart@gmail.com
Old March 17th, 2011, 10:31 PM
Familiar Face

Saw your post seeking a cruise companion as I am. I have booked a 7 day eastern Caribbean cruise with Norwegian cruise line for October 8th, leaving from Port canaveral. I live about 50 miles away in Vero Beach. Itinerary - Nassau, San Juan, St Thomas, and NCL's private island. Total cost is $500 which includes port charges and taxes.

I have been on 12 cruises, 79 years young, active. Easy going, great sense of humor, outgoing, flexible,positive attitude, a caring sharing person Have shared 4 previous cruises with compatible ladies.Personal privacy is important and assured. please reply with any questions to billsimon2@juno.com Cruisinbill
Old March 23rd, 2011, 05:00 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Lynn, check my post on the Ft Lauderdale to Vancouver April 29/11 - wuld you be interested in a Panama Canal transit?
Marg
Old March 23rd, 2011, 06:33 PM
Familiar Face

My Mom is looking to sail on a 13 nt transalantic RCL cruise, Fll to England. I work for Continental Airlines and can get the employee interline rate starting at $399. If you have any interest, would enjoy hearing from you.

Reed
Old March 23rd, 2011, 09:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Would you be interested in Hawaii from May 21-28, 2011?
Old March 24th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Lynn! I'd like a getaway too! I only do the Caribbean and, because air fare is always a concern, I'd need to find a good deal to get to Florida. They're out there...just have to hunt for them. I am a happily married woman and wouldn't want to take more than a 7-night cruise. I don't smoke and can't stand the smell, but I love the penny slots. I love regular, old-fashioned Coke so I always bring a few cans. I like to play trivia, board games and am not athletic but I do like to do beaches and snorkeling. I think smiles are the universal language. Although I don't care what my roomie does, I like to retire early and watch TV or read unless the show is really good, mostly comedians. I'm not a big fan of dressing up so I usually avoid the dining room on fancy nights.

What's your first impression?
Old March 25th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Familiar Face

Hello! Might you be interested in the May 12th sailing from Barcelona to london, on HAL Eurodam, leaving May 12th?? The price is $1,099.00 per person, and the cruise is 10 days duration. If interested, please email me at reneerotta@aol.com. BTW...I'm 58, a swf (straight!), don't smoke, and have platinum/gold status on most lines. Hope to hear from you! Regards, Renee
Old March 26th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

uumm panama would fit great.. right now am waiting for passport to come in ..""boy are they picky and slow!!"" when it does i am ready.. my email is nurse_betty_boop200052@yahoo.com.. keep me posted ok?? lynn
Old March 27th, 2011, 01:37 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Lynn, I've sent you a private e-mail. I'm still looking for a Panama partner. Hope that your passport comes soon. Keep in touch. Marg
mlbray@hotmail.com 1-250-995-2412
Old March 27th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Familiar Face

Hi again Lynn. I am posting for a 2nd time because I wondered if you were still searching for a roomie. You can read my earlier post and see if you might be interested, or anyone else who has posted here can reply too. I am a straight, happily married female, fun, non-smoker, lounger, snorkeler and beach lover. I'd like to do a 7-night Caribbean, hopefully before school gets out.
Old March 27th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Familiar Face

Hi marg my name is fern i just talk to lynn and she is affraid not to be able to make it for the 14 to panama canal i wanted to go with her but cannot wait and she said it was ok but she said she could help me find somebody you know what i am ready and if you need a cruising patner, i am on the road today and tomorrow but will check my e-mails and would like to hear from you i could call you anytime i saw your #in one of your e-mail or post but will call you only with your permission and we can talk about the cruise have a nice day fern
Old March 27th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Familiar Face

Ok lynn i thought i was repklying to marg and it was your post tell her to check on your posting for my respond to her fern
Old April 8th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Welcome Newcomer

UPDATE:::::
Passport in hand "finally" and $225 later.. so am ready to go have a planned cruise inmay on the 22 and one in oct..
Old April 13th, 2011, 11:10 PM
Familiar Face

Hi, I am a SWF 63 and love to cruise. I live north of Orlando so looks like we live close to each other and might chose the same ports for cruising. Let me know if you would like to get in touch with me for any upcoming cruises. I don't smoke or drink. I'm not a party gal either. thanks, jackie
jakartamoon@hotmail.com
Old April 17th, 2011, 12:47 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to notyomamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by msld1950 View Post
hi ,, last cruise i went on payed double ""ouch"" would like to find someone that would like to share a cabin.. i dont smoke.. drink in moderation mostly tea and diet coke.. have just retired after 20.5 yrs with the state of florida and do i need some time away.. i live in northwest florida would like to cruse from mobil,tampa,jacksonville, port canaveral.. length of cruise is not a problem.. so if there is anyone out there that needs a roommate please let me know .. thank you .. lynn
I have been thinking of taking trip out of Tampa have made many from the cape.
You did not spec a gender .
I have not taken a cruise this year, but have done 26 with Carnival. A few months ago my contact at Carnival informed me that they have discontined only charging a % of the double for a single . I am still able to get a military discount on some cruises . I like the westren Caribbean as I am a scuba diver .

shoot me a e mail at notyomamas@yahoo.com . I will be happy to send you some photos of some of my trips as well as photos of my other hobbies.

Everett
Old April 24th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Hi, I live in Orlando and want to travel from Port Canaveral. I have been on cruises with my family (too expensive), went transatlantic with friend last year who can't afford cruises right now. I am widowed, in my 70's (don't let that scare you), active and am still working (for Disney). My problem is getting time off but would like to find a compatable room companion, who might be a travel companion as well. Am open to suggestions.
Old May 19th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Familiar Face

Hi im m 41 wanting to go july the dream and looking for partner to share expence! interested hale7023@yahoo.com
Old May 19th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Familiar Face

Hi, Can't believe how many replies you get in the States. The UK people must be very different or have plenty of money. Wish I lived over there.
Old May 19th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Eastern Caribbean cruise in Sept. 2011

Hi,
My name is Pebble. I am wanting to go on a eastern caribbean cruise in September and need a roommate to share a cabin with. My husband does not like to travel and my friends and family do not have the time or money to go and I do not like to go alone. I have never been on a cruise, have you? I was born in Pensacola and spent the first 8 years of my life there, is that where you live? Hope to hear from you soon.

Pebble
Old May 21st, 2011, 09:14 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Hi...

Have any cruises in mind? I would be interested in most any good cruise... suggestions; South America, Alaska, Panama Canal, Europe, Southern Caribe to mention a few possibilities.

I've been on 4 cruises through CruiseMates, 2 male & 2 female, no problems to report. Always considerate and respectful, no strings attached. I am a straight male, my profile and photo is posted.

If interested usn_veteran@yahoo.com or 843-815-6289.

Talk soon,
Joseph
PROFILE: Retired, 59 Years Young, Straight Male. Always ready on a days notice. Looking for male/female cabinmates to meet double occupancy criteria. No strings attached! Friendly, considerate, quiet, respectful, clean, honest, no underlying intentions. I leave the cabin in the morning, return for dinner and return again to sleep, approximately 1-1½ hours after the main show of the evening. Not much of a gambler either. Wishing you health & prosperity, may your wishes bring you happiness. Sincerely, Joseph
Old May 21st, 2011, 09:17 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Hi...

Have any cruises in mind? I would be interested in most any good cruise... suggestions; South America, Alaska, Panama Canal, Europe, Southern Caribe to mention a few possibilities.

I've been on 4 cruises through CruiseMates, 2 male & 2 female, no problems to report. Always considerate and respectful, no strings attached. I am a straight male, my profile and photo is posted.

If interested usn_veteran@yahoo.com or 843-815-6289.

Talk soon,
Joseph
PROFILE: Retired, 59 Years Young, Straight Male. Always ready on a days notice. Looking for male/female cabinmates to meet double occupancy criteria. No strings attached! Friendly, considerate, quiet, respectful, clean, honest, no underlying intentions. I leave the cabin in the morning, return for dinner and return again to sleep, approximately 1-1½ hours after the main show of the evening. Not much of a gambler either. Wishing you health & prosperity, may your wishes bring you happiness. Sincerely, Joseph
Old May 21st, 2011, 04:31 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,
My name is Pebble. I am interested in going on a cruise probably in September. Let me know if you are interested.