Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 15th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Hawaii 2012 - departure port - San Francisco

thought i'd put this out there now and see if there's any interest. i want to do the san francisco to hawaii cruise next april - 2012 and am looking for a cabin mate. there is one cruise listed with san francisco as the departure port. i will be 62 next year and would like to do this cruise for my birthday. i am female, retired and as i said, will be 62. i have no expectations other then to avoid the single supplement costs. you can contact me at cdele50@yahoo.com

carol
Sponsored Links
Old March 24th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Welcome Newcomer

doesn't anyone depart from the west coast? lol -- almost everyone of the posts i've been reading, all leave from florida or the east coast. any westcoasters out there?
Old March 24th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Details?

Date,name of ship, length, ports,type cabin preference,if any?? Brief bio of you. Any restrictions or preferences in a cruisemate? Any interest in other HA or S.Pacific cruises?
Old March 24th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Welcome Newcomer

i really am open to pretty much any time in 2012. this particular cruise is the one closet to my birthday so that's why i said april.

Ship: Star Princess
Embarkation Port: San Francisco, California
Number of Days: 15 View Itinerary
Embarkation Date(s):
2012 - Apr 13, Apr 28

San Francisco
Hilo, Hawaii
Honolulu, Hawaii
Kauai (Nawiliwili), Hawaii
Maui (Lahaina), Hawaii
Ensenada, Mexico
San Francisco

i will be 62 - i am retired from the state of calif - dept of justice. i am single and fairly active. i don't smoke or drink and as far as i know, don't snore or talk in my sleep

i am pretty easy going and independant. i have no problem with simply sharing expenses. there is sooooooooo much to do on and off the ship that i'm not at all concerned about doing things on my own. i have cruised twice before - my first cruise was to alaska on holland-america where i used their single share program. i was paired with a woman from minnesota and we had a ball on ship. we had already booked our shore excursions so we went our separate ways in the various ports.

if there is anything else anyone wants to know, feel free!

as for interest in other cruises - absolutely!

Last edited by cdele; March 24th, 2011 at 04:57 PM. Reason: more info
Old April 29th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, I am seeking a cruise mate to Hawaii aswell for april 2012 on carnival. San Diego 15 night cruise to Hawaii with 5 stops on the Hawaii islands. I am 57 yr old female, clean, non smoker. My adult children will be sailing this cruise and I would like to join them but need to find a cabin share. Interested?
Old February 14th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello,
I am interested too. I live in the SF East Bay, own my own home and am neat, clean and responsible. I am 50 and work as a Nurse Executive. My children are all adults and living on their own. I am most interested in all of the SF round trip cruises and have been to Alaska twice with Princess. Other cruises may be possibilites too. Yesterday Princess sent an email about Japan cruises, round trip out of Tokyo.
The April Hawaii date does not work for me due to another planned trip.
Please keep me in mind as a future cruise partner.
If you live in the Bay Area and would like to get together, please contact me.
GnomeGardeners@Gmail.com
Hilary
Old February 14th, 2013, 01:15 PM
First Mate

Hi Hilary,

you do realize don't you that these posts are almost 2 years old ?? I'd love to cruise around HI myself, but would rather skip all the sea days. Prefer flying out there, do the Pride of America and stay several extra days before flying back home. There are 3 singles cruises doing a "POA" itenerary from Sept '13 to March '14 so let me know if that interests you. Of course you can sign up with the singles travel agencies and they will pair you up, but sometimes good to make a friend here first. Let me know if that interests you.

Jun2009-Alaska - Celebrity Mercury@ Vancouver
Dec2009-Mex&C.A.-NCL Spirit @ NOLA
Mar2010-Aru&Cura-HA WesterdamDam @ Ft. Lau
Dec2010-Caribb- MSC Poesia @ Ft. Lau
Dec2011-S. Caribb- Emerald Princess@Ft Lau
Apr2012-Bahamas- CCL Fascination@ Jacksville
Jan2013-E Caribbean- RC Brilliance @ San Juan,PR
ApMay'13-VolgaRiver-MS Chaikovsky-Rostov to Moscow
Old February 18th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to sandyinmich
Default POA Singles cruises

Hey Ed - I'm interested in the singles cruises on the POA that you mentioned for Sept '13 to March '14. Where can I get more information? What singles group is this through? Thanks! Sandy
Old February 21st, 2013, 01:42 PM
First Mate

hi Sandy,

I sent you the info privately since it may not be OK to post other companies info publicly on Cruisemates?? One of the 3 cruises is not on POA like I initially thought. It is a one-way cruise from Vancouver to HI on Royal Caribbean.
Edwin