Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 16th, 2011, 10:03 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Mexico or Europe in May

I am considering two different cruises on May 29. One on Royal Caribbean with this itinerary:

Palma De Mallorca, Spain; Cannes (Monte Carlo), France; La Spezia (Florence/Pisa), Italy; Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy; Palermo (Sicily), Italy; Palma De Mallorca, Spain

The other from Carnival that goes to the Mexican Riviera.

I am a female, 30s, looking for someone to share the costs and hang out with if we choose. I'm a nonsmoker and not a big partyer, but like to have fun.
Sponsored Links
Old March 19th, 2011, 05:13 PM
First Mate

Hi Finally,

What cost did you find for airfare to the Mediterranean cruise? I've not seriously looked at a European cruise yet, but haven't found a cabinmate for anything closer I like yet.
Edwin
Old March 20th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default choices

The Europe cruise has an excellent itin. May also a nice time to go before the crowds. I would not do Mexico at this time, especially as a young girl alone. A lot of gang problems down there currently including many murders. It was scary for females yrs. ago, worse now. Ships are pulling out due to the dangers.
Old March 20th, 2011, 09:52 PM
First Mate

Default air fare to Palma de Mallorca

Someone posted that vayama.com was a good web site to get international air fare. I just tried it and the cheapest one-way flight from New York to this Spanish port was $995 on Air Berlin, many others were less than $1200 from NYC and all were only 1 stop. Cheapest from ATL was $1058 on US Air?? I entered Friday for departure and Tuesday for the return.

I also tried a one-way and prices were not a bit less except for Air Berlin which was only $550 for the flight over.

I'm still not going, but was curious so I looked.
Old March 20th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Yep, the air fare is expensive. Not finding much under $1200 from CA. Thanks for the info from you both. I'm looking into some other intineraries including Caribbean. So I'm being flexible, but hope to decide soon.
Old March 21st, 2011, 10:00 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I'm game

Hi, I'm open to the idea of a Mexican 5~7 day cruise or to Alaska for the same time... looking for a cruising partner to save on cost. I'm easy to get alone with and no dramas etc...
Joe