Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 1st, 2011, 12:17 PM
Familiar Face

Default Transatlantic/back-2-back on RCL Mariner of the Seas

I am from Austin, TX (airport code AUS) and planning a back-to-back cruise on Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas from Rome, Italy starting Oct 14th.

Contact info:

dinomite512@gmail.com
Mobile/SMS: 832-413-dino (3466)

About me:

Very single (straight male) and extremely independent & adventurous; Enjoy life to the fullest and willing to try new things at least once (as long it's LEGAL and ain't deadly!) And yes, I do drink (socially) & smoke (cigar only), and party ('til 3am). I am also early riser and try to be in the gym twice a day (early AM and just before dinner).

I'm in my early 30s and semi-retired (tired yesterday & tired again today); I have been on 6 continents at least once and have a favorite on each continent (I don't have any favorite spot per se, but I travel to Europe at least 7x a year if possible); I am respectful and courteous, and more importantly, I enjoy meeting new people.

If you're adventurous seasoned traveler or just starting out and interested meeting a perfect gentleman to share travel cost, then I am your perfect mate. I do have picture posted on my profile, so feel to peek your curiosity;
I'm 6'0 tall & physically fit/athlete. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me by email/sms/phone/PM. Open to whatever venue you wish to contact me.

ThkQ!

See below itineraries:

First segment:

12 Night Mediterranean
Cruiseline: Royalcaribbean
Ship name: Mariner of the Seas
Sailing date: Oct 14th
Arrival date: Oct 26th
Price: $95 USD per day

Ports of Call:
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Naples, Italy | Haifa, Israel | Rhodes, Greece | Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey | Piraeus (Athens), Greece

2nd segment:

16 Night Transatlantic
Cruiseline: Royalcaribbean
Ship name: Mariner of the Seas
Sailing date: Oct 26th
Arrival date: Nov 11th
Price: $55 USD per day

Ports of Call:
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Palma de Mallorca, Spain | Cartagena, Spain | Funchal, Madeira, Portugal | Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands | Nassau, Bahamas | Galveston, Texas
Sponsored Links