Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 6th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Familiar Face

Default Seeking cruise companion for Alaska

14 days in June.

Holland America. Limited rooms available.

I would be leaving from Philadelphia.

Do not want to go in July or August due to high cost and families.

Contact me if interested as arrangements have to be made quickly.

Thanks.

59 year old married white female.

Privately please.
Sponsored Links
Old April 24th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via MSN to robertmnch9

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddashin View Post
14 days in June.

Thanks.

Privately please.
HI: I'm a Single, White, Senior Male who has been to Alaska four times on Holland America. I have completed 27 cruises with HAL since 1987. I'm assuming the 14 days is probably a "back-2-back" cruise out of Vancouver! Each Port Call is a "Teaser", so 14 days is great for what you miss on the Northbound Leg of a cruise, you can see returning from Seward to Vancouver. I see where HAL is now charging 200% for Single Supplements, so a Share is the only way to go! I do NOT smoke, maybe a drink in the Crow's Nest before bedtime, enjoy sharing Lunch, Dinner and a Show with a Share! We can sightsee together or go our seperate ways. I'm a College Graduate, retired, live in Southern California. If interested, please e-mail me at robertmnch_26 at msn dot com!
Old April 30th, 2011, 03:48 PM
First Mate

I could do Alaska in June, particularly on HAL. I'm 70 but in perfect health and very active, non-smoker, also married but I've already gotten him to Alaska once; not likely he'd go again. Is this an up-and-back, or a cruisetour?
Old May 3rd, 2011, 02:26 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,

Do you think you able to go on May 20 instead of Jun? I think the price in May is cheaper than Jun. Please let me know so we can plan ahead.

Thanks.
Old May 20th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Welcome Newcomer

If you are looking for a travel companion, I am more that willing to go. I have been there once on HAL but I left out of San Diego. I love to play games, ready and I am in great shape as well as good health. So if you like to go let me know. Angie
Old June 15th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi there:
I am a 50 year old female - I am also looking for a companion for a 7 day alaska cruise from seattle . It is $700 per person and is a roundtrip. Thanks
Old June 17th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Cruise Mate Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddashin View Post
14 days in June.

Thanks.

Privately please.
I am African-American male approaching a very young 60 July 1st. I live in NYCI, too, would like to take this trip to the Inside Passage and looking to split a cruise fare. I don't drink, smoke or chase women. I am not looking for romance or to get laid. I just lost my mother to cancer after a 3 year battle and I need to cleanse and reflect by looking at nature. My intentions are to sit on the balcony and meditate, nature watch, read, swim and continue writing on a play that I am working on and enjoy whatever shows or entertainment they offer. All socializing will be organic and authentic encounters with only genuine people for whom the experience will be a memorable pleasure for all involved. If you are flexible in your criteria of cruise mate, I hope you will consider me; and if you do I will need to know soon.
Old June 17th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I am African-American male approaching a very young 60 July 1st. I live in NYC - I, too, would like to take this trip to the Inside Passage and looking to split a cruise fare. I don't drink, smoke or chase women. I am not looking for romance or to get laid. I just lost my mother to cancer after a 3 year battle and I need to cleanse and reflect by looking at nature. My intentions are to sit on the balcony and meditate, nature watch, read, swim and continue writing on a play that I am working on and enjoy whatever shows or entertainment they offer. All socializing will be organic and authentic encounters with only genuine people for whom the experience will be a memorable pleasure for all involved. If you are flexible in your criteria of cruise mate, I hope you will consider me; and if you do I will need to know soon.
Old June 17th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Familiar Face

This postmwasmfor last year. We are going in September if you care to join us. However eveyone has a roomate. Perhaps there are some insidess available. If you send me your regular email imwill add you to my list of people who like to vacation.