Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 10th, 2011, 07:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Looking for cabin mate for August Mediterranean cruise

I haven't decided which cruise I want to do yet, but I definitely want the Greek Isles and would prefer to go to Naples to see Pompeii as well. I'm looking at anything between 7 and 12 days at the moment.

About me
I'm 23, female, straight and I'm a teacher in Japan. I like reading, ancient history, video games, horseback riding and traveling.

I'd never heard of cruise mates before, so I'm a little apprehensive, but it's ridiculously expensive to cruise alone so I'm hopeful too
Sponsored Links
Old April 20th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

More details: I'm looking at the 12 Day Royal Caribbean cruise. Leaves from Barcelona and goes to Nice, Livorno, Civitavecchia/Rome, Athens/Piraeus, Kusadas, Santorini and Naples. Cheapest cabins are $1299-1399. Anyone interested?
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:37 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi, im interested. Im a 28 yr old female. How do i get in contact w u?
Old April 24th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I sent you a private message with my email address. Hope to hear from you!
Old May 4th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

There was only one inside cabin left, so I've booked the cruise but I can still add a person. Still hoping for some interest ^_^
Old May 12th, 2011, 03:12 AM
Welcome Newcomer

I realized I forgot to put the date on the update post. The ship leaves from Barcelona on August 11th and arrives back to Barcelona on August 23rd. I have booked the last inside cabin and can still add someone. You can send me a pm here or respond and I will send you a pm with my personal email address.

Thanks for the interest!
Old July 3rd, 2013, 03:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey! My name is Alison! I'm taking a 12-day Mediterranean cruise on royal caribbean leaving August 23rd. I'm not so much looking for a cabin mate because the cruise itself is like 750 with someone and 1000 without, but if you decide to take that one let me know. It's always nice to have a friend on board. And if you haven't decided on one its a great cruise to take (hits spain, france, italy, turkey and greece (with some isles)!

By the way, I'm 22 (female), just graduated from U of T and a huge ancient history buff (which is why I'm headed to europe on my own!)
Old July 3rd, 2013, 03:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Ohh, just saw that last post. I guess I'm on the one the week after you!