Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 29th, 2011, 12:28 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Red face Seeking a Cabin Share for Hawaii!!!

Hi, my name is Lydia, I am a 57 year old Filipino female looking for a female to room share with me to Hawaii. I will be joined on this cruise with my son, daughter in law and their 12 & 4 yr old kids. They have already made their reservation and I would like to join them and need to find a room share, cruise date is April 12, 2012 and sailing with Carnival. I will spend time with them and you would be welcome to join us on excursion, dinner, shows, etc. Or you could just go and explore on your own, completely up to you but you would be welcome to join us. I am a non smoker and like to have a good time, The itinerary is great! It is 15 days round trip Hawaii from San Diego, with 5 days in Hawaii visiting Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai, Kona and Maui. Price for 2 ppl in a inside cabin is about $1800 pp.. 3 ppl price is about $1500 and 4 is about $1200 pp. Great deal! I plan on just sleeping in the room so a inside should be just fine. Let me know if you are interested,
Sponsored Links