CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   SBF seeking Cabinmate for Dave Koz 2012 7 Night French and Italian Riviera Cruise (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/382461-sbf-seeking-cabinmate-dave-koz-2012-7-night-french-italian-riviera-cruise.html)

Kellyjohn03 May 13th, 2011 04:27 PM

SBF seeking Cabinmate for Dave Koz 2012 7 Night French and Italian Riviera Cruise

55yrs young female looking for a neat/tidy, quiet, NON-SMOKING female for FlyingDutchmenTravel.com's Dave Koz 9/26 to 10/3/2012 Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas Jazz fest cruise from Barcelona to Naples, Rome, Florence and Nice. I can't afford to pay the single rate and don't want to miss out on RCL's fantastic ports of call as well as Dave Koz, Bob James,Marc Antoine, Rick Braun and more.

Check out http://www.davekozcruise.com/Europe and feel free to email DaveKoz2012@FlyingDutchmenTravel.com for any questions that you may have.

The cheapest cabins are gone, if you're a solo traveler and interested,contact me ASAP. Let's not miss out on this fantastic cruise as we can also do a few on/off ship activities together if you like.:D

sann September 30th, 2011 04:59 PM

I would like to chat w/u about the cruise I am also a sbf looking forward to the cruise but rt now 3450.00 pp is a bit much for me to handle. Lets chat and see what we can come up with. Thanks

oscar1 October 25th, 2011 10:06 PM

Cruisemate

SBF I'm a single BM looking for a cruise mate also. I haven't figured out how to post anything. However, I'm wondering how certain can this system work.
How can you be sure the other person will show up? What if the other person simply don't be there to board the ship? Will you have to pay the double fare?

I've done four cruises and would really like to take another.

Walter

ruthlessboss October 26th, 2011 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oscar1 (Post 1398524)
SBF I'm a single BM looking for a cruise mate also. I haven't figured out how to post anything. However, I'm wondering how certain can this system work.
How can you be sure the other person will show up? What if the other person simply don't be there to board the ship? Will you have to pay the double fare?

Walter

Both cruisers will be linked to the booking via ONE travel agent. You don't assume someone else has booked.

ken45 October 26th, 2011 02:22 PM

I am interested. Let's talk.

CruisersRule! January 9th, 2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kellyjohn03 (Post 1370892)
55yrs young female looking for a neat/tidy, quiet, NON-SMOKING female for FlyingDutchmenTravel.com's Dave Koz 9/26 to 10/3/2012 Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas Jazz fest cruise from Barcelona to Naples, Rome, Florence and Nice. I can't afford to pay the single rate and don't want to miss out on RCL's fantastic ports of call as well as Dave Koz, Bob James,Marc Antoine, Rick Braun and more.

Check out Dave Koz & Friends at Sea - 2013 Italy, Greece & Sicily The Smooth Jazz Cruise and feel free to email DaveKoz2012@FlyingDutchmenTravel.com for any questions that you may have.

The cheapest cabins are gone, if you're a solo traveler and interested,contact me ASAP. Let's not miss out on this fantastic cruise as we can also do a few on/off ship activities together if you like.:D

Hi,

I saw your post for th 2013 cruise as well. I'm new at this, so please forgive the repeat posts. I'm a 51 year old SBF, definitely non-smoking lady from the DC.MD/VA area and would love to take this cruise.

Tvlwings April 3rd, 2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oscar1 (Post 1398524)

Walter

Did you ever find a roommate? Send me a message if you are still looking.

Thanks,
-a

ndottore May 3rd, 2013 08:00 PM

You can get in touch w/ me via my private email if that's allowed. Let me know!!!!

jacquelisande65@gmail.com August 4th, 2013 03:49 PM

Hi
I'm also looking right now for a cabin mate to share cost for a cabin on the Dave Koz 2013 Cruise, leaving Rome on 9/22 - 9/29. If you are still looking please contact me ASAP. My email is jacquelisande65@gmail.com.

Thank You