Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 23rd, 2011, 01:48 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 31/F ISO Transatlantic European traveling buddy

I'd like to take a 35 day transatlantic cruise in Oct. with someone similar to my age and possibly with the same interests. Male or Female doesn't matter just as long as you have the time and are up for an adventure.
Sponsored Links
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:16 AM
Familiar Face

I have a transatlantic booked on Princess leaving Southampton 4th November arriving Fort Lauderdale 19th November, Inside cabin. I am 57, easy going & up for a laugh/good time
LMK
Carol
Old May 23rd, 2011, 11:09 AM
Familiar Face

I have a 16days transatlantic booked with RCL Mariner of the Seas on Oct 26th from Rome to Texas. I'm in my 30s and semi-retired (tired yesterday & TIRED again today). I am only interested in seeking physically fit female travel buddies. If you're interested, please PM me your contact and we'll go from there.
Old June 4th, 2011, 12:23 AM
Familiar Face

I'm 39 y.o. male., I live in St. Petersburg (Russia), Chicago and New Jersey. I like to go on trans-atlantic cruises. I like exercising, horse back riding, anfd learning new languages. Looking to meet cruise buddy for trans-atlantic cruises.
e-mail: kot1971@hotmail.com
Old June 6th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Familiar Face

HI THERE... i , TOO, WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A LONG TRANSATLANTIC CROSSING... THEY ARE SO MUCH FUN... i AM 51.... BUT A VERY YOUNG 51.. STRAGITH, SINGLE GAL... HEALTHY, ATHLETIC AND VERY TIDY, POLITE... AND BEEN TOLD GREAT COMPANY BY OTHER TRAVELERS INTHE PAST.... i LIVE IN pALM bEACH...AND WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ANOTHER CROSSING SOON...i PREFER THE LONGER CROSSINGS... SOOOO CIVILIZED, RELAXING, AND INTERESTING TOO! YOU CAN EMIAL ME AT ILSEGRETO7@GMAIL.COM IF YOU WISH!