Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 31st, 2011, 07:13 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to mahmoniker
Default Barcelona/EUROPE Spring2012

Hi, looking for cabinmate(s) Barcelona or thereabouts mid-March or early April 2012. I saw MSC for less then 600.00 each and others lines costing around 800.00 each currently. I have already purchased airline ticket and if can find roomie will book cruise also. I have extra time so if anyone wants to add on a few days in Barcelona or Toledo I can do that.

Prefer female but will consider male roomie, I am early fifties, energetic but not a partier, like the day trips more than the night life.

D
Sponsored Links
Old June 3rd, 2011, 02:06 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Transatlantic

Hello: I am planning on doing a TA in April or May of 2012. March could be too early as the weather is too cold. I have not yet decided on a specific itinerary, but I am flexible. Are you flexible in that you would consider April or May and does the cruise have to finish in Barcelona?
I am 59 y.o. male, straight, easy-going, and really enjoy cruising. I am also open to spending time with you in Europe after the TA and would also be willing to consider a back to back cruise after the TA. What do you think? Peter
Old June 3rd, 2011, 02:08 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default p.s.

Please reply to me at plrharmony@live.com Thank You, Peter