CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Seeking cabin companion for HAL 70 Day Seattle to San Diego (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/382878-seeking-cabin-companion-hal-70-day-seattle-san-diego.html)

Brigit June 2nd, 2011 09:48 PM

Seeking cabin companion for HAL 70 Day Seattle to San Diego

SWF 65 y/o non-smoker, social drinker, seeking cabin companion for 70 Day cruise to share costs. Want to see if there is anyone with the same cruise interest. Don't need constant companion and entertainment. Interested in photography, local architecture and crafts. Am considerate of others and their privacy and expect the same. Prefer a female cabin mate.

jacy June 3rd, 2011 08:51 PM

HAL 70 day

I don't think I would want to do a 70 day but would you be interested in the 48 day Princess in 2012?

Jacy

Brigit June 4th, 2011 06:33 PM

Jacy,
the 48 day cruise sounds interesting and I am considering this one. However, since it is not until next year when hopefully the trouble in the Middle East has subsided I am not yet ready to commit.
I really have my heart set on the A/P cruise this fall.
Brigit

aspengal June 6th, 2011 01:25 PM

Questions

Brigit, So where does ship go? ship name? Pricing?(discount of course). Have you done many cruises? Where do you live? Do you like any other lines? Thanks, Kathy

cruisegirl7 June 6th, 2011 02:40 PM

HI THERE... i AM 51, SINGLE, SOCIAL GAL FROM PALM BEACH...MAY BE INTERESTED IN THIS CRUISE....i USUSALLY TAKE TRANSATLANTIC CROSSINGS...33 DAYS OR SO... ANYWAY.. VERY CONSIDERATE, SOCIAL, TIDY & POLITE... YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT: ILSEGRETO7@GMAIL.COM.... MY NAME IS EMILY.... THANKS! :-)

Brigit June 6th, 2011 09:32 PM

Hello Kathy,
the cruise starts in Seattle, goes to Russia (2 stops) down the coast to Korea, China, S'Pore, Vietnam, Indonesia and on to Australia, Fiji, Samoa, Hawaii and ends in San Diego. Lowest ocean view price is about $11K per person. You would need to get several visas and immunization is recommended.
I have taken several cruises on the West Coast, Alaska, around Latin America and to Antarctic and down the Nile.
I have been on several different lines, all were fine, no problems, but overall I prefer Holland America with their smaller ships.
Let me know if this would be of interest and any other questions you may have.

Brigit

Brigit June 6th, 2011 10:52 PM

Hello Emily,
have been to Europe many times (originally from Germany) and therefore want to explore more thouroughly Asia/Pacific. I live in SoCal. A number of the countries require visas and for some you need immunizations. I have been to several of the countries already on business but now that I am retired would like to visit again and spend some time to explore more at leasure.
I am tolerant, don't hog space or the bathroom. I like to have a good time but am not a social butterfly.
You may contact me at bmcintosh1@verizon.net to discuss further.
Brigitte