CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Sail from barcelona (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/382947-sail-barcelona.html)

luvtocruz June 5th, 2011 07:10 PM

Sail from barcelona

Transatlantic from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale, Oct 27. Need cabin mate to share interior cabin for cost. Do not have reservation yet. Don't smoke or snore (I think). RC Liberty of the Sea, a really fun ship if you haven't sailed it yet.

Cruising Carol June 6th, 2011 07:04 AM

If you haven't booked yet, would you be interested in sharing princess inside cabin southampton to fort lauderdale nov 4th with option of a week on rci oasis on arrival in florida? Swf 57, love shopping, sunshine & having a good time. Non smoker, not sure if i snore..............?!?
Regards

luvtocruz June 9th, 2011 08:25 PM

Thanks for the response. I'm a newbee and am not too confident in working this site. Anyway, I will be in Spain so Southhampton does not work. I took the trans over last year on the Independence. I am simply in love with RC. Good luck with your search. Besos

mahmoniker June 9th, 2011 09:43 PM

Can't do this, would you keep me as a potential future roomie. 51, single, female, clean not weird in any way that I can think of, just like bargain travel. IF you are interested in Barcelona in March or April 2012, I am going to be there. I am traveling to Spain and found some cruises less than six hundred US for seven night, lower category and some for 12 night at 800.00. thanks

mahmoniker June 9th, 2011 09:45 PM

Feel free to keep me in mind as future roomie, I try to go to Europe once a year...next year already booked air for Spain. Looking for a March or April roomie out of Barcelona for a seven or longer night cruise. Thanks

dinomite June 10th, 2011 01:20 PM

would you be interested in transatlantic from Rome to Galveston, TX on RCL Mariners of the Seas on Oct 26th? I booked an Inside cabin for this sailing. This is a Voyager class. if you're interested, please PM me.

vamoonbeam@comcast.net June 12th, 2011 12:36 PM

Hello ! My name is Vickie Allender, a retired teacher from Bokeelia Florida. I too love travelling. I have nerver been on the Rc Liberty. is this a new ship. I was looking at the Epic NCL cruise from Barcelona to Miami in Oct 2011. Whatcha think?

vamoonbeam@comcast.net June 18th, 2011 01:52 PM

Hello ! Tell me more I am interested
I am a SWF, non-smoker/social drinker. I am a retired school teacher who has travelled the world. please e-mail me vamoonbeam@comcast.net.

luvtocruz June 19th, 2011 09:09 PM

Thanks for your reply. Sorry for the delay. My computer was corrupted. I would like to go to Spain this August but no real plans. Let's keep each other in mind for next year also. I'm not weird either but love to have fun.

luvtocruz June 19th, 2011 09:14 PM

Thanks for the reply. I live in Fort Laud so am interested in arriving at this port. You will have a wonderful cruise, I know.

luvtocruz June 19th, 2011 09:20 PM

Hi Vickie, I am a school teacher also and STILL working. The Royal Caribbean is a great line and all I have ever sailed. The liberty and Independence are in the same class; really large ships. Look it up on line...you may be impressed. I don't have any firmed plans but want to go to Spain maybe at the end of August. I stayed there 3 months last year. I have friends there and want to come back on the ship so i don't need to weigh in at the airport and can bring some stuff with me. Let's keep in contact for future transatlantics.