Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 5th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Sail from barcelona

Transatlantic from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale, Oct 27. Need cabin mate to share interior cabin for cost. Do not have reservation yet. Don't smoke or snore (I think). RC Liberty of the Sea, a really fun ship if you haven't sailed it yet.
Sponsored Links
Old June 6th, 2011, 07:04 AM
Familiar Face

If you haven't booked yet, would you be interested in sharing princess inside cabin southampton to fort lauderdale nov 4th with option of a week on rci oasis on arrival in florida? Swf 57, love shopping, sunshine & having a good time. Non smoker, not sure if i snore..............?!?
Regards
Old June 9th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Thanks for the response. I'm a newbee and am not too confident in working this site. Anyway, I will be in Spain so Southhampton does not work. I took the trans over last year on the Independence. I am simply in love with RC. Good luck with your search. Besos
Old June 9th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to mahmoniker

Can't do this, would you keep me as a potential future roomie. 51, single, female, clean not weird in any way that I can think of, just like bargain travel. IF you are interested in Barcelona in March or April 2012, I am going to be there. I am traveling to Spain and found some cruises less than six hundred US for seven night, lower category and some for 12 night at 800.00. thanks
Old June 9th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to mahmoniker

Feel free to keep me in mind as future roomie, I try to go to Europe once a year...next year already booked air for Spain. Looking for a March or April roomie out of Barcelona for a seven or longer night cruise. Thanks
Old June 10th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Familiar Face

would you be interested in transatlantic from Rome to Galveston, TX on RCL Mariners of the Seas on Oct 26th? I booked an Inside cabin for this sailing. This is a Voyager class. if you're interested, please PM me.
Old June 12th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Familiar Face

Hello ! My name is Vickie Allender, a retired teacher from Bokeelia Florida. I too love travelling. I have nerver been on the Rc Liberty. is this a new ship. I was looking at the Epic NCL cruise from Barcelona to Miami in Oct 2011. Whatcha think?
Old June 18th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Familiar Face

Hello ! Tell me more I am interested
I am a SWF, non-smoker/social drinker. I am a retired school teacher who has travelled the world. please e-mail me vamoonbeam@comcast.net.
Old June 19th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Thanks for your reply. Sorry for the delay. My computer was corrupted. I would like to go to Spain this August but no real plans. Let's keep each other in mind for next year also. I'm not weird either but love to have fun.
Old June 19th, 2011, 09:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Thanks for the reply. I live in Fort Laud so am interested in arriving at this port. You will have a wonderful cruise, I know.
Old June 19th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Vickie, I am a school teacher also and STILL working. The Royal Caribbean is a great line and all I have ever sailed. The liberty and Independence are in the same class; really large ships. Look it up on line...you may be impressed. I don't have any firmed plans but want to go to Spain maybe at the end of August. I stayed there 3 months last year. I have friends there and want to come back on the ship so i don't need to weigh in at the airport and can bring some stuff with me. Let's keep in contact for future transatlantics.