Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 7th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Familiar Face

Default Looking for Cruise Roommate 2011 & early 2012

I am open to multiple destinations. I am a swm, age 56, well traveled and love to cruise. I am straight, non-smoker, easy going wanting to share a stateroom. Roommate can be male or female. If interested contact me at 954-978-8768 or kyle3066@gmail.com and we can discuss possible options.
Sponsored Links
Old June 7th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Familiar Face

6/7 I saw your post seeking some one to share a cruise and the cost. I live in Vero Beach,Fl. Been on 12 cruise and have booked a 7 day eastern Caribbean cruise on Oct. 8th, NCL ship Sun leaving out of Cap Canaveral. cruise cost $500 which includes taxes and port charges.

I a single senior (79 years young) easy going, good sense of humor, outgoing, flexible. Enjoy taking pictures, music and other activities. if interested, please reply to
billsimon2@juno.com Cruisinbill
Old June 12th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Familiar Face

6/12 Just saw your post looking for a cruisemate in late 2011. I have booked a 7 day eastern cruise on NCL's ship Sun for Oct.8th, leaving from Port Canaveral. Itinerary - Nassau, San Juan, St Thomas and NCL's private island. Cost is $500 per person which includes taxes and port charges.

I am a retired senior single living in Vero Beach, FL . have been on 12 cruises. if interested, please reply to billsimon2@juno.com
Cruisibill
Old June 18th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Welcome Newcomer

i am looking for to share a cabin on a world cruise early 2012
Old June 26th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to andruir

I am hispanic, age 51, I like traveling and I would like to find someone to share cost. My pictures are below:

https://picasaweb.google.com/andruir...eat=directlink

I've found this on Cruise Mate:

Looking for Cruise Roommate 2011 & early 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am open to multiple destinations. I am a swm, age 56, well traveled and love to cruise. I am straight, non-smoker, easy going wanting to share a stateroom. Roommate can be male or female. If interested contact me at 954-978-8768 or kyle3066@gmail.com and we can discuss possible options.
Old July 6th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello...I'm hoping to go on a cruise this fall, preferably to Alaska. I'm a 53 year old swf, and hope to find someone to share a balcony cabin. I confess that I am a smoker of the closet variety...so it would be only outside and I take great pains not to go around smelling like smoke or bringing it into the cabin with me. If you think you may have any interest in Alaska this August or September, and with a female roommate, please let me know. I see that Holland America has rates at about $1,100 per person for a balcony.

Cherie
Old July 10th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneAgain View Post
How about a Fall foliage Tour On Carnival , Glory? Nyc,NY Oct.1 return Oct 8th to Nyc, NY 2011? We had a cancelation and Nathan needs a new roomie. We have an Inside room mid/rear Rivera deck of the ship.
We are a fun, diversified group that do Not party very hard but many of us will be up late. 3 of the 6 of us are active in the Travel group Couchsurfing.org so we are very accustomed to being with new friends. You might be able to look up our profiles before commiting too. You'd be welcome to join us as much or as little as you like. All but one person has cruised before and we are all single and independent souls. We range in age from 41 to 61. Avg, is 50 so emailme at ddama1@suddenlink.net ASAP if interested.
Cruiser, DD from Amarillo,Tx
Old July 10th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by andruir View Post
I am hispanic, age 51, I like traveling and I would like to find someone to share cost. My pictures are below:

https://picasaweb.google.com/andruir...eat=directlink

I've found this on Cruise Mate:

Looking for Cruise Roommate 2011 & early 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,
How about a fall foliage tour?October 1st -8th 2011. Nyc, NY to Halifax Canada. on the Carnival Glory. Inside room , mid- rear Rivera deck.
Our friendly group is looking for a roommate for our friend Nathan. His roomie had to cancel. There are 6 of us. 3 of us belong to a travel group named Couchsurfing.org I know everyone going but 1/2 the people will be meeting each other for the first time.
The avg age is 50. We are fun and stay up late but are not big partiers. You are welcome to join us as much or as little as you'd like. if interested email me . ddama1@suddenlink.net
Old September 8th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Familiar Face

I am looking to share a cabin. I am 61.
sclearyy@yahoo.com
Old September 8th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Familiar Face

Exclamation 2012 March RCCL Cruise Roomate

Looking for someone to share a room & split cost for a particular cruise!!! If your interested send me a message or e-mail (Breshiki@gmail.com). Be sure to make your e-mail subject obvious or it may get deleted by accident.

Royal Caribbean 7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise
Ship Name: Freedom Of The Seas
Departure Date: March 4, 2012
Departure Port: Port Canaveral, Florida
Ports of Call: Port Canaveral, Florida; Labadee, Haiti; Falmouth, Jamaica; George Town, Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico; Port Canaveral, Florida

Interior Rooms: $700

ABOUT ME:
I'm a young & easy going white female (not a huge party animal), non-smoker & no pets. I belive in mutual respect & courtesy and simple ask the same from anyone else. I will mostly be about on the ship or on excursions, so you may not see much of me. Feel free to join me, or convince me to other activities on the ship!

Preference:
Any age is fine by me as long as your not crazy and a drunk party animal. Female preferred, but any guy that can mind his manners is welcome to come.